**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can you tell me how the Tech Knit Pants fit compared to tech fleece? Same size? I'm gonna order some and now that they're $80 I'm finally happy with the price. I'm be been wanting to order them for months. Tech Knit is great, however, it always seems to fit a bit looser than what it looks like on NDC. When you look at other sites models they're never as tight fit at NDC's models. Could just be athletic models for Nike vs skinny model for like end or size.

sizing on TK joggers is tough. i'm 6'0 170, i originally bought a medium but they were a little too loose (fit like some of the non NDC model pics) so i got a small instead which for me is close to the look on NDC.

i only have 1 pair of TF joggers and they're medium but i'm sure i could wear a small.

repped for that lookout on size

Last edited:
Can you tell me how the Tech Knit Pants fit compared to tech fleece? Same size? I'm gonna order some and now that they're $80 I'm finally happy with the price. I'm be been wanting to order them for months. Tech Knit is great, however, it always seems to fit a bit looser than what it looks like on NDC. When you look at other sites models they're never as tight fit at NDC's models. Could just be athletic models for Nike vs skinny model for like end or size.

TF and TK jogger pants fit almost the same, the TK might feel a bit looser

Size down on Tech Knit from your Tech Fleece size.

I am selling my Tech Knit because I didn't size down, they fit way too loose in the waist.

I sized up on TF pants to a Large, I still do believe a Medium wouldn't of worked in TF.. but I believe Medium in TK would be much better

people sizing up on tk joggers? i feel like i can size down lol.. gonna have to try the medium at some point...

Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates and Happy Holidays as well.

Going through my Tech Fleece collection and this past year has been a solid year of steals and deals. Will try to do a collection picture soon.

Those Shield Therma Sphere Pants have been CLUTCH this winter! :smokin

Thanks Ray. Yes they are very warm and comfy... Looking to find more of these. Especially for those long cold day runs... I guess others arent as friendly and supportive as the group over in the NT running thread. Deleted my post and followed me into another thread. Its all good though

I think those who have sized down are referring to the TK joggers that released following the TK Libero pants. The Libero pants which had the single longer zippered pocket on the right hand side seem to run noticeably more loose than TF, while the joggers appear to have a skinnier taper than even the TF.

Some pretty informative comparison vids of TK and TF...
Dont know if they've been posted yet.

Last edited:
I agree with Witness6. 

There were two type of TK pants released: last year's Libero and this year's Jogger. The Libero is a bit looser in sizing then the jogger and even the TF pants. With the joggers, they are much more skin tight.

As for the TK tops, most of not all people advise to size down one size for the WR, crew and tees as they run big compared to their TF counterpart.

Tomorrow should still be the same sales at clearance stores that they had before today. Hopefully I can find some kind of Tech to add to the collection.

Happy hunting everyone!

Friday's Pickup

Tech Knit Tees "steal price"

Tech Knit Shorts $39.99

Nike Clearance San Leandro

Hope I get lucky tomorrow for possibly the last day of the sale

Back
Top Bottom