**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any good deals on tech fleece windrunners right now? looking for the carbon heather (805144-091) or the heather gray one. 

Finally copped a TK WR. Got a little extra cash coming my way so midas whale not wait for another better price. Went with a M vs my L TF WRs. I'm 6ft athletic sitting at 192 now.

Repped for the links

Where's the damn hasta. No way that sold out. Was holding out for disco. Neeeeed that to pop up

Where's the damn hasta. No way that sold out. Was holding out for disco. Neeeeed that to pop up
​Nike factory store near me has the hasta wr for $175 in xl. But I too was waiting for extra disc on ndc, had it in my cart and everything. It's since disappeared from cart and can't find it anywhere on ndc. Seems like they pulled it from the site.

Just copped TK wind runner, pants from ndc clearance extra 20% and with ebates 15% got back $26. Not bad.

Last edited:
Debating on the TK windrunner but the Kyrie Thermal Hyper Elite hoodie looks just as nice and about 40% of the price. Anyone try this kyrie hoodie on before?

Debating on the TK windrunner but the Kyrie Thermal Hyper Elite hoodie looks just as nice and about 40% of the price. Anyone try this kyrie hoodie on before?
Buy both and send the one you don't like back. The TK is really comfortable.
I have black TK which is why I was debating on a second color or a whole new hoodie. Going with the windrunner tho because I already know how comfy it is. 

Back
Top Bottom