**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I want to buy a pair of tech fleece shorts but can anyone tell me real talk if these are going get pills  or is the fabric resistant to that? I have cheapo h&m shorts I already wear but I would like ones slightly more fitted.

Also is paying retail on the only option. would like green pair.

Sup fam? Need some advice from yall on sizing. How much do tech fleece sweatpants stretch from wearing or shrink after wash? I am tryna choose between size M or L for this old model (545343-066). The M is a lil too slim and hugging my calves and legs. The L seems a lil overfitting...no too bad though. The jump in sizing back then seemed a lot more extreme than it does now. The current tech fleece pants I can fit in Medium no problem. Your help is much appreciated. Will rep.

Edit: For reference my stats are 5'9" and 170 lb and will be down to 160 by the end of next month. But I do have a lot of bulk around my legs from playing soccer back in the day. The fit of the medium is just a bit roomier on me than in this pic. 

Last edited:
If you are going down to 160 I don't recommend a large. They do stretch out quite a bit. I'm 6ft 185 and wear a large. But even then they get a little baggy in the back

If you are going down to 160 I don't recommend a large. They do stretch out quite a bit. I'm 6ft 185 and wear a large. But even then they get a little baggy in the back
Thx fam. I figured they would stretch but don't shrink from washing tho? 

Last edited:
As stated before many of times in here. Wash, air dry, and they return to their DS fitting. Then they will stretch back out comfortably with wear

As stated before many of times in here. Wash, air dry, and they return to their DS fitting. Then they will stretch back out comfortably with wear
Lol! Ok but what if I want to stretch and stay stretched...hot wash + dryer?

Last edited:
I took some fit pics in case it might help.  Sorry about the dirty mirror. Thanks again. 

Size Medium

Size Large. I know its definitely too long but I could get that altered. 

If other fam could also chime in it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

I took some fit pics in case it might help.  Sorry about the dirty mirror. Thanks again. 

Size Medium

Size Large. I know its definitely too long but I could get that altered. 

If other fam could also chime in it would be much appreciated.
Large looks better. Doesn't look THAT baggy and after a wash it'll shrink a little for even less baggy. Medium looks too tight. Who likes tight sweats

Large looks better. Doesn't look THAT baggy and after a wash it'll shrink a little for even less baggy. Medium looks too tight. Who likes tight sweats
I can buy that. The bigger issue was the large tends slip off my waist. I am waist 32 which is equivalent to Medium, but my legs are thicc af. I feel like tech fleece pants weren't made for me.
Are they the older tech fleece?
Yes these are the older model...or at least they have been around for a long time.

I can buy that. The bigger issue was the large tends slip off my waist. I am waist 32 which is equivalent to Medium, but my legs are thicc af. I feel like tech fleece pants weren't made for me.

Yes these are the older model...or at least they have been around for a long time.

Same issue bruh, I go w medium

Last edited:
Looking at the tech knit jackets, can anybody describe the differences between style codes 810558 (looks like past season?) vs. 832178 (currently on NDC)?

Nike Factory Store in Tannersville, PA had tech knit shorts marked down to $105 +an extra 30% off. They had a few sizes of grey left, a bunch of sizes of white, and a lot of the black. They also had tech knit shirts, and cropped tech fleece pants in navy.

Back
Top Bottom