**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anybody experience similar thing? I've had these bout 3 years or so, but today the whole black part starts peeling and cracking for some reason.
Seen it, happened to my #tigerstripes after taking them out the wash one day. havent wanted to really wear them since 

Outrageous. eBay ftw
Yessir. Atleast they had like all colors. The white blue heather ones are really nice. Haven't scored on TK shorts yet.

And btw the woven shorts really are goat. My khaki pair i scored on eBay is keeping me cool in Orlando

got lucky and found a white Tech knit pocket tee a tinton falls nj. Was on clearance at 24.97. With $10 survey got for $14.97. Reg $125 I think. Didn't waste friends and family on it. Going to check out Jackson first.

Got a pair of olive tech knit pants at a clearance for $40 after the F&F. Didnt know they were so light. They are also a better fit than tech fleece imo.

To be honest, the quality on tech fleece pants is horrible, i love them dont get me wrong, in the winter but after a few times of wash and wear theyre horrible, little lint balls and all, ive converted to the adidas tiros, mind you for summer wear the tiros are hella fresh and half the price. prob go back to TF come winter

To be honest, the quality on tech fleece pants is horrible, i love them dont get me wrong, in the winter but after a few times of wash and wear theyre horrible, little lint balls and all, ive converted to the adidas tiros, mind you for summer wear the tiros are hella fresh and half the price. prob go back to TF come winter
A lot of us in here copped our TF when it went on sale for like $30 on Macys and unisports had them on clearance. No one really buys for retail. The thread has been dead for a while if you noticed.

once nike switched up the weight and the way TF felt, TF died for me. I bought a new pair of pants and they felt like paper, it was a shame.

Idk why some of y'all dislike the new TF pants. I wear them the same as the older ones and ran into no problems. I love the deeper left pocket tho. I can keep my phone in there and not worry about it sliding out as much lol

Got the TK for $28 and the TF for $21 at a local outlet :D

IMG_3091.jpg

Burlington, WA clearance store had a few of the nikelab x kim jones tech fleece pieces.
The crews were $60 if i remember correctly. FSR
The blue pants were $40. Saw M, L and XL
The grey pants were $60, FSR

Also had the ACG tech fleece crew in black and grey for $50. The one with the zippered pocket on the left side of the chest

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 21
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 29721181615_dcba395812.jpg
    29721181615_dcba395812.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1dc4ccb39c3691e743e464940724b3d9.jpg
    1dc4ccb39c3691e743e464940724b3d9.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 23
I hate zip up hoodies

are any of my old ones worth anything? they've shrunk after a single wash so I can't even wear em :X

That much? I have three of them. They're medium (should have bought large :smh: )

So it was a more fitted look off the bat then one wash... :frown:

That much? I have three of them. They're medium (should have bought large :smh: )

So it was a more fitted look off the bat then one wash... :frown:
Tbh I was thinking of tech knit prices but I would still say somewhere around 40-70. Tech fleece aint cheap anymore. Fleecegate is over for what I've seen in a while. Been out of the TF game because sales are so scarce. I'm sure someone would take it for around there.

Check your local marshalls. They are starting to put out fall stuff and I got 2 pairs of grey tf pants 29.99 each !
Toms River nj. Only other tech was the maroon hoodie with the weird sideways neck zipper for 79 size large

Back
Top Bottom