**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, needed some help with some tech fleece jogger sizing. I read the FAQ and ordered both a small (my regular size) and a medium (one size above) to see which ones fit better. There are a few concerns I have about shrinking and stretching with wash and wear. I have attached pictures of me wearing both medium and small and wanted your opinions on which ones I should keep, taking into account potential shrink/stretch over time.

First two images are small. Next two are medium. Last one is showing "diaper effect" (will they shrink enough for the diaper effect to go away??)

Thanks,
Sdslam
IMG_2048.JPG IMG_2049.JPG IMG_2050.JPG IMG_2051.JPG IMG_2052.JPG

Hey guys, needed some help with some tech fleece jogger sizing. I read the FAQ and ordered both a small (my regular size) and a medium (one size above) to see which ones fit better. There are a few concerns I have about shrinking and stretching with wash and wear. I have attached pictures of me wearing both medium and small and wanted your opinions on which ones I should keep, taking into account potential shrink/stretch over time.

First two images are small. Next two are medium. Last one is showing "diaper effect" (will they shrink enough for the diaper effect to go away??)

Thanks,
Sdslam
They will always end up stretching back to a little over initial wear fit even if you shrink it in the dryer by accident. I never had a tech fleece piece permanently shrink on me. Also you should just wash cold and hang dry anyways. Go with what fit feels best from the start which seems like the small.

Thanks,
Sdslam

Personally I would go w small but it'd up to u how u like ur fit, and depending on ur build

They will always end up stretching back to a little over initial wear fit even if you shrink it in the dryer by accident. I never had a tech fleece piece permanently shrink on me. Also you should just wash cold and hang dry anyways. Go with what fit feels best from the start which seems like the small.
Thanks! I think I'll keep the small.

A lot of us in here copped our TF when it went on sale for like $30 on Macys and unisports had them on clearance. No one really buys for retail. The thread has been dead for a while if you noticed.

Man those were the days Macys deals, I still have some shorts I need to wear lol.

once Nike switched up the weight and the way TF felt, TF died for me. I bought a new pair of pants and they felt like paper, it was a shame.

For me, it was the design change (minus the left front pocket fix). The newer ones look cheap.

Back
Top Bottom