**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike outlets having 30% off clearance racks. Went back and got an additional 15 dollars off the tf olympic crewneck. Final price is a steal at 35 dollars for tf :smokin

Knit jacket is £220 here in the UK. That's Lab prices (Which nobody pays anyway).

Would grab one and maybe a sweatshirt on heavy disco.

damn good price was that a clearance store deal? Never seen those jackets at an outlet
they have plenty of both colors at my local outlet. right now, they are priced at 209 w/ an extra 30% off. i stacked that with the last F&F deal thx to my homie @unseen and got them both for about 70 bucks each. i also got the black tech knit jacket for about 60 bucks

they have plenty of both colors at my local outlet. right now, they are priced at 209 w/ an extra 30% off. i stacked that with the last F&F deal thx to my homie @unseen and got them both for about 70 bucks each. i also got the black tech knit jacket for about 60 bucks
That's dope your outlet has fire jackets. I need to find a better outlet lol

I live for steals like that at burlington nice find
I'm all about local amateur resellers that get stuck with product. Scored the NSW Tech Fleece pants for $25US after nearly biting the bullet for an ebay cop for $40. We have a new clearance store in Toronto that has some ok prices - just too far for me to hit on the regular

I'm all about local amateur resellers that get stuck with product. Scored the NSW Tech Fleece pants for $25US after nearly biting the bullet for an ebay cop for $40. We have a new clearance store in Toronto that has some ok prices - just too far for me to hit on the regular

Prices at the Clearance Store, from what I've been told, are reflective to the additional discounts they occasionally apply at the Outlets.
I tend to find that clothing can be had for a better price at the Clearance Store than the Outlets, though!

Definitely would say it's worth visiting every now and then b/c majority of the Tech Fleece/Knit items I've scored were from the Clearance Store for $39 to $59 being the highest minus $10 gift survey (hate that it's $5 now).

Prices at the Clearance Store, from what I've been told, are reflective to the additional discounts they occasionally apply at the Outlets.
I tend to find that clothing can be had for a better price at the Clearance Store than the Outlets, though!

Definitely would say it's worth visiting every now and then b/c majority of the Tech Fleece/Knit items I've scored were from the Clearance Store for $39 to $59 being the highest minus $10 gift survey (hate that it's $5 now).

not only 5, but 5 off 25. They pretty much killed the coupon now. No more free tees lol

Is tech knit worth the price difference compared to tech fleece?

Tech fleece could be had for around 70-80 on eBay, while tech knit is at least 120-150ish

Last edited:
Is tech knit worth the price difference compared to tech fleece?

Tech fleece could be had for around 70-80 on eBay, while tech knit is at least 120-150ish

Tech knit is more flexible and arguably more comfortable, depending on tk series. Tk would be better for summer weather as it's lighter and more breathable. Honestly though, I think tf looks cleaner

Tech knit is more flexible and arguably more comfortable, depending on tk series. Tk would be better for summer weather as it's lighter and more breathable. Honestly though, I think tf looks cleaner
I agree. I always go for my TK over my TF. Just more comfy imo.

Tech Knit > Tech Fleece. Especially with how Tech Fleece is these days. Shame Nike has dropped the ball on TK stuff though.

Curious to see what happens with their Flyknit clothing.

Tech Knit > Tech Fleece. Especially with how Tech Fleece is these days. Shame Nike has dropped the ball on TK stuff though.

Curious to see what happens with their Flyknit clothing.

Definitely co-sign the statement above.
Viewing images of the new Tech Knit clothing online they all seem bland.

Ok. Maybe i’ll Buy one in that case to see it for myself. I’m in Asia, so it’s always summer here.

Back
Top Bottom