**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I recently got a hold of a brand new 3M Tech Windrunner and I'm finding the seams in the arms kind of rough and scratch my arms. Does it soften with more time?

Pic:

I have the same jacket and the answer is no. It gets annoying and that's the reason i barely wear the jacket.

XL! My other shorts are XL as well. These shorts are longer and baggier
That's weird they regular tech shorts without the back pocket u know they had tech fleece 2.0 that came out a few years ago and they were longer in the leg than regular tech

Got the FA18 TF Joggers in small and they’re a lot tighter than my SP18 pair. Anyone know if they fit slightly tighter this season, or should I try a different one?

Nike Clearance store find today for $49.

91360D0E-37DA-400C-B36E-CFE24EABB175.jpeg

Could be just dri-fit squad pants from a couple years back.

I don’t think it’s any of the recent FCB tech fleece since he doesn’t play there anymore.

BBD2490C-5091-4643-A428-BBACB3BC6FA5.jpeg
Just came across these online. RF Court Pants. They look nice, but of an alternative to the standard TF fit. Anyone cop this and have feedback on them?

Regarding the hoodie and pants
What clearance store location and do you know if they ship if I can place a phone order?

Nike Clearance store in San Leandro, CA.

I don’t think they do phone orders anymore. At least not to my knowledge. Fortunate to have that store near me and have cheap and good tech fleece items. Definitely a hit or miss at times to get in your size.

I always see size XS and XL and up. But once in a while my sizes are available and I buy with no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom