**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thinking about sizing down in the future. Always have to roll the waist to get my desired fit. Worried the waste will be too tight though...

NIKE tech fleece even for those rainy days...

20180518_134455.jpg
20180518_134712.jpg

I’ve gotta say - kinda disappoinred with the second gen Tech Knit. I have both generations but have sold off some of my 2ng gen pieces as I don’t like the feel. Too much like old school cheap polyester. Am I the only one?

Thinking about sizing down in the future. Always have to roll the waist to get my desired fit. Worried the waste will be too tight though...

yea I agree with you. I grabbed some shorts in the same size as I did with my joggers and they're much longer than I like

yea I agree with you. I grabbed some shorts in the same size as I did with my joggers and they're much longer than I like

For shorts I wear an M. Size down from an L. But still size large in the pants. I have big calves. Lol.

Tops are size L. I have a couple in M but those were like less than $40 purchases so I can’t pass them up.

1st gen black tech fleece pants, bought them last year when I found them at Burlington. Ended up giving them to my dad cause I didn't like the back pocket and I found out about newer gen having a pocket on the right side.

Style code 545343-011

IMG_20181110_185755.jpg
IMG_20181110_185659.jpg
IMG_20181110_185726.jpg
IMG_20181110_190150.jpg
IMG_20181110_185837.jpg

Im thinking the same but not 100% sure if i should. I have 2 pants and 1 shorts in a S and constantly get daiper butt. But i have a pair of shorts in an XS and dont get daiper butt, but the thighs feel too skinny.

Im thinking the same but not 100% sure if i should. I have 2 pants and 1 shorts in a S and constantly get daiper butt. But i have a pair of shorts in an XS and dont get daiper butt, but the thighs feel too skinny.

Yeah, try rolling the waist once on the size S you have. When I do that, the pants are perfect, and hug my legs and glutes without looking too tight. I’m gonna try on a size down at some point just to see the difference, but I’m sure the waist will hug too snug and the legs may look like tights.

Yeah, try rolling the waist once on the size S you have. When I do that, the pants are perfect, and hug my legs and glutes without looking too tight. I’m gonna try on a size down at some point just to see the difference, but I’m sure the waist will hug too snug and the legs may look like tights.

Thought I was the only one hiking these up to my navel and sinching the draw strings extra tight to eliminate that diaper butt look.... Ughhh!!! can't stand it. I was able to sell my 2XL when I saw a XL at my local hibbets. They didn't look entirely too bad. At least they don't poke out in the back... I don't have big calves or legs so sizing down worked for me.

Last edited:
I have rolled the waist before, but whenever i sit down, the front get undone. But it does fit better.

I have rolled the waist before, but whenever i sit down, the front get undone. But it does fit better.

You tie the strings?

I just roll the waist once and leave the strings hanging. The waist is snug enough.. it’s the back that bags out otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom