**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Gray tech fleece pants from the clearance store today for $39.

C1F38D79-82C9-4D96-816B-F1DD8F02CB90.jpeg

How do those fit compared to original tech fleece pants ? Are those a little more polyester-ish ?
Hook me up with a large lol

How do those fit compared to original tech fleece pants ? Are those a little more polyester-ish ?
Hook me up with a large lol

Yes. This is more of the polyester version. The fit to me is the same as current and previous generations. They fit pretty much the same, all the L fit fine and I like the way they look on me.

I got the last large. I wanted to double to see if any more size L left. But only one in the store.

I have the matching top I bought a while back already. Has the old chevron logo. So cool to match with the bottom. Tech fleece is the only thing I like to match.

Wonder if any sales this weekend though being Presidents’ Day is Monday. Was thinking about driving down to ocean city md on Monday and visiting the clearance store

Yes. This is more of the polyester version. The fit to me is the same as current and previous generations. They fit pretty much the same, all the L fit fine and I like the way they look on me.

I got the last large. I wanted to double to see if any more size L left. But only one in the store.

I have the matching top I bought a while back already. Has the old chevron logo. So cool to match with the bottom. Tech fleece is the only thing I like to match.

Can you send the style number and color code on those pants and the matching jacket when you get a chance. Thanks!

How do the tech pack pants compare to the traditional tech fleece with the cuffed leg openings? Havent been following TF too close since the 2nd iteration

The fit is the same to me as the current generation of tech fleece.

But I’ve always gone the same fit on tech fleece/tech pants since they came out. If it’s slim fit and large and fits me perfectly. Both the pants I just picked up are slim fit and tapered.

Have a pair of OG Libero Tech Knit (in grey/carbon) available in a size S if anyone wants them? Tried on once but still have the tags. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Have a pair of OG Libero Tech Knit (in grey/carbon) available in a size S if anyone wants them? Tried on once but still have the tags. PM me if interested.

Thanks
Libero tech knit are some of the best TF/TK pants in my opinion. They have the look of the TF (with the zipper) but the uniqueness of the TK.

nothing bro, I'm a L in tech fleece too , help me out lol.
got some vapor max 20 percent off 150 price, plus 20 bucks off at register down to 100 which was cool

Nice. You well know that place is a hit or miss for tech fleece and some other good stuff. I luck out at times for sure.

Back
Top Bottom