**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

They ever fix the fit? The og was the best but then they changed the pocket and the shape was way off..

Excuse me if someone already said it but what is the lightweight tech fleece like? Is it meshy and thin or more in line with the normal tech fleece?

Last edited:
Good looking out! But im looking for the jacket and not the hoodie. I found it on Feature but I cant do $200 for it after tax and shipping. I wish I saw it during the bf sale.
sportswear-tech-fleece-og-slim-fit-jacket-DdZnJ0.jpeg

The new tech is thicker and slimmer, but there’s a weird stomach bulging affect that has to do with the zipper, which is very strange.

It’s funny bc I’ve been wearing OG Windrunners and that same tummy bubble is there. Guess they really sought to make the new ones a true homage lol

image.jpg

What’s good Yal. I just got a new set for Xmas. Haven’t had a set in absolute ages.
What’s the best way to take care of it regarding cleaning ?

Dry clean.
Wash? No dryer?

Happy holidays and thanks in advance

What’s good Yal. I just got a new set for Xmas. Haven’t had a set in absolute ages.
What’s the best way to take care of it regarding cleaning ?

Dry clean.
Wash? No dryer?

Happy holidays and thanks in advance

I believe the tag says to wash inside out

i do a combo of what's been said here. wash inside out and air dry. then i put in the dryer in low heat for like 2-3 minutes to get the material 'soft' again.

Back
Top Bottom