🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I recently got the Nike Court Advantage Duffel Bag and I didn’t realized how huge it actually is. I’m willing to sell it if anybody is interested. Shipped.

I recently got the Nike Court Advantage Duffel Bag and I didn’t realized how huge it actually is. I’m willing to sell it if anybody is interested. Shipped.
Price? Is it the new one or the one from pre 2018?

essentially, does it have buckles on the sides?

Seems the scrapped release or sample or whatever it is is up for auction on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Z...e-10-/123444191131?nav=SEARCH&redirect=mobile
s-l300.png

where did you get the blue vapor x? seems like all the websites are sold out
I’m vacationing in Hawaii and popped into the Waipahu Racquet Shop in Honolulu. It’s a tiny shop but they had multiple colourways of the V10.
I bet there a loads of these little tennis shops dotted around the world that still have old stock sitting around. They had Flyknits and V9.5 too.

When that first came out on eBay seller was asking for like $500 I believe

He had a large window within which to make a good enough profit but got a bit greedy. Also he should’ve taken better pics, that new picture actually makes them look quite nice!

Do you think Nike would’ve come up with a shirt for Federer if he won his 100th title somewhere down the line?

Are these actually releasing then? The pair on rfgoat1 ebay sold. They're different then the ones I've seen available online as the back part is predominantly white instead of black.

It is not scrapped nor is it 1 of 1. *IF it has the RF logo on it that may be special*... but that colorway is about to drop for the WTF

N1242A1KG-Q11@10.jpg

Fellow tennis players: do most rackets go on sale on Black Friday? I'm eyeing the Pro Staff 97 CV which currently retails at $219 but I want it at under $200

Fellow tennis players: do most rackets go on sale on Black Friday? I'm eyeing the Pro Staff 97 CV which currently retails at $219 but I want it at under $200
Tennis retailers should have racquets for sale on Black Friday, but it depends which ones. Just keep on the look out.

Probably wont get it "under 200"... but they will likely make Black Friday combos. Like include grips or string or some **** instead of a plain "discount".

Back
Top Bottom