🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

these don’t look anything like the picture in the catalogue. Actually, very ugly.

Found this in my twitter feed.
Sorry if already posted or fugazi
PNG image 2.png
PNG image.png

This is a much better picture than that catalog pic, but the flaming ball logo, at the front of the swoosh, can't really be seen, like it could on the Nike retailers catalog picture. Disappointed that it's not a visible as I had hoped! 😞 Its the protection skin for toe dragging that's hiding it.

Nike should have put the flame ball on the back heel in place of the NikeCourt logo for only these! Would have looked great! Instead of a definite yes, these are a maybe. If I can get them using my 20% code from NDC, than I might try them. Decisions decisions...🤔🤔 Nike could have knocked it out of the park on these had they chose too.

I no like when they mix volt & orange lava. don't care for the off whitish text but they're not that bad. I am looking forward to how the pair w/blue lava looks.

Found this in my twitter feed.
Sorry if already posted or fugazi
PNG image 2.png
PNG image.png
Oh men i haven't seen an amazing design by nike in many many time! I'm in love difinitely, thought they were going to be purple istead of carmesí like the pic of the catalog but they look better

It looks right to me. (Except for the swoosh placement) There is a Challenge Court logo right at the toe.

1616C838-AFB3-4706-909F-FA9FEC2E4A8B.jpeg
447A553B-8FC2-49D3-9DF3-B6247197FE16.jpeg

56C6E3B4-F672-4524-94A8-8F8B1CA60E5A.jpeg

Last edited:
True, but look at that pic with the 4 sneakers. The swoosh is much smaller and with that the flaming ball is much more visible.

Ah ok, yeah I was more focused on the patterns behind the swoosh. I see what you mean.

long shot but anybody know where to get these in a 10 or 10.5?

Nike Vapor X Tc Knit Mens Bq0130-100
xbq0130-100_nikecourt_tech_challenge_vapor_knit_men_s_tennis_shoes_white.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oLHA...jpg

Reactions: Ube
Making the whole toe black was a pretty silly change. Kinda makes the shoe look bad :/

aa8021-702_vert_3_71.jpg

images

Similar to how the toe-cap effect kinda made the Nike Ballistec Advantage (a good shoe) just kinda look bad in most colorways. The all navy one was much smoother

NIKE-DF-BALLISTEC-685278441.jpg

Todays pickups . These all fit true to size . I tried on the zipper down agassi shirt it fits like a womens half shirt bizarre move by Nike , dont waste your time on that

Attachments

• agassi1.jpg
    agassi1.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 213
  • agassi2.jpg
    agassi2.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 262
  • agassi3.jpg
    agassi3.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 392
Back
Top Bottom