Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

i couldn't help it, i ordered the white/black/red pair, thanks again guys for the info. i really really like that black pair. don't want to pay 150 @rmk store for the black ones. will keep checking special orders to see if they pop up. if i find some will let you guys know.

Another colorway available here in PL. Not my favorite, but we've NEVER had so many options for one shoe.

1. White/Black/Red
2. Black
3. "White Men Can't Jump" (copped)
4. White/Navy (copped)
5. Black/White (last on my wanted list)
6. Black/Gold

1007364.jpg

1007365.jpg

1007366.jpg

1007367.jpg

Greg... are the White/Navy's still there heavily? I swear I am going to have to break down.. out of white kicks the white/Navys are the only one'sI'd consider.. but The Blacks and those might have to see my doorstep at some point.

Dr. D. Good Looking out if you find something.

As I watched my Blazers choke away the game to the Grizzlies last night, I noticed that Marc Gasol appeared to be wearing BB3s in a custom colorway. Anyoneelse see that? I didn't think anyone was wearing them in the NBA.

EDIT: oops, should have searched first, i'm not the only one who noticed.

b1c6dfdf8b483025c274324b77ba98d9-getty-90041202m019_cavs_grizz.jpg

people have been speculating that he has been wearing the white/black/reds, but those sure don't look white black and red to me.

I need a new hoop shoe BAD. I want these because I hear of all the praise for the BB line but I cant wait much longer. These soldiers im hoopin in now donthave much left.

europe/asia release only. you can find them on ebay and some online stores. b-grades are hitting the outlets here.

nice colorway, throw some baby blue or navy laces on there.... 135 shipped is more reasonable...

I've given up hope on acquiring this shoe in the US at a decent price...

Focusing now on copping some more Jordan XII retros under retail for ball... RIP, my love affair with the Zoom BB line

my white/black/red pair should arrive any day now. 106 bucks shipped from that outlet in georgia that was posted earlier. should get them any day now. willpost pics/comparison to bb1s. you might be able to find some leftover bb1s at sport chalet or sport chalet outlets.

my white/black/red pair should arrive any day now. 106 bucks shipped from that outlet in georgia that was posted earlier. should get them any day now. will post pics/comparison to bb1s.
outlet in Georgia (the US state, right - not the eastern European country)!? God, now I have to go back and read a few pages to figure out howyou tracked these down... THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, DR. D

US of A. go back a few pages, they also hit somewhere else in the white men can't jump colorway. or just call up nike special orders and give them theproduct codes and let their fingers do the walking for you... i will be bugging them periodically for that black pair.

got my pair of white/black/reds from the georgia outlet today. they're B grades, but no major flaws. this is my first time seeing them in person, and i(unfortunately) have to agree with those who have said they look cheap. the design looks like something you'd find at shoe show, but the performance is ONPOINT, as with all the zoom BBs. the only design element i'm not a fan of is the double flange (or whatever you call it) that extends from the toe boxgoing back towards the swoosh. on the inner side, that flange leads to more creasing than with the previous 2 models. in terms of sizing, 10.5 fits meperfectly in the BB1s, 10 in the BB2s, and these BB3s fit more like the 2s. i got a size 10.5, and they're just a tad long in the toe box. i want to try asize 10.

like you guys, i'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for the black/whites and the white/university blues.

hope this info helps, fellas.

if you're a size 11.5 and a fan of the first edition zoom bb, they've got a pair at: 251 970 2900.

316494-141 (white/univ blue)

$49.99

^^^ exactly. that's why i posted it for you guys instead of having it fed-ex'ed to my house!

i did get a 10, but 10.5 is my preference in the zoom bb.

hey guys, just got my bb3s in today... tried them on, and i have to agree with everybody else. these do run big compared to the bb1s. the zoom is great, butthey are a little too big. the size 12 bb3 is longer than the bb1, and the toebox is definately wider/roomier too. getting your foot into the shoe is astruggle just like the ones, but once in, its all good. i like how the tongue on the 3s is significantly more paded, and the heel collar has a little morepadding also. wish i would have ordered an 11.5 . i took some comparison pics of both size 12 bb1 and bb3, you can slightly see the difference. i alsotook a side by side with my 12.5 bb1 lows (finally copped after watching them for over a year on ebay). when compared to the 12.5's lows (trying on onethen the other), the toebox is still wider in the 3s, and the length is slightly longer also, not sure if it really shows in the pics. since these don'tfit like i was expecting and i wasn't that thrilled on the colorway, these will be returned to my local outlet tommorow or saturday. if any socal i/eheads are interested in trying these, im taking them back to ont mills. i will for sure pick up that black/white pair if they hit the outlets, and willcontinue to call up special orders about once a week to search for them. peace

My overall impression is this is an execellent shoe performance wise, and more comfortable than the bb1, but the fit was off, which was disappointing. i thinkfor people that felt the bb1 was a little narrow, they are going to like the wider toebox. the tongue and and heel collar are definitely an improvement. theupper does feel more comfortable on the foot than the bb1 especially around the ankle. some people have had rubbing issues around the ankle with the bb1s and ithink that issue has been resolved with these. i phone ordered them without trying them on before a couple other guys gave their reports, and they do not fitthe same as the BB1. i was never really a fan of this colorway in the first place, and think the colorblocking on this shoe could have been better (wish it wasmore like the bb1 or the 2k3), but i guess thats what they like in europe. i really really like that black/white colorway, but jumped on these anyways just tohave them. if i was able to try them on first, i would have bought them no doubt, just a half size down. i am returning them because the are too big, i justgot those lows, and am about to get the jordan 1 alphas also. i only purchased these to actually play ball in, but they are just too big bottom line.

Excellent performance for an unbeatable price!!! there is nothing in this price range that even comes close to the performance of this shoe. just try them onbefore if possible to get the right size or just order half a size down from your bb1s if you have them. in nike basketball/jordan, i wear can go 12, 12.5 or13 depending on the shoe. i wish all the basketball shoes would run the same. I will be purchasing the black/white pair sooner or later, just an 11.5 whetheror not it hits the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom