Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

looking forward to these very much. i hope they don't flip the colorblocking on the TBs like they did on the hyperize/max/shox TBs, but they probably will... oh well, i guess we can't have everything we want. I still need some university blue TB BB1's in a 12 or 12.5 please help a brotha out.

Hey Doc...if you mean royal blue, a 12.5 just went for $40, "lightly used"...

looking forward to these very much. i hope they don't flip the colorblocking on the TBs like they did on the hyperize/max/shox TBs, but they probably will... oh well, i guess we can't have everything we want. I still need some university blue TB BB1's in a 12 or 12.5 please help a brotha out.

Originally Posted by shaft

hey man, i mean the carolina blues...... oh well, thanks anyway.

Honestly, what's the delay? I'm losing sleep over these bad boys. I come online to look for my info all the time, hoping that they'd live up to orexceed expectations for their predecessors. I'm actually anticipating these more than the release of SJ09's. Just imagine the general releasecolorways, Team Bank colorways and the HoH pe's !!!

The fall/winter 09 bball schedule seems so far away
mad.gif

^ I feel the exact same way!

The BB3 looks like its going to be on par with the BB1 and BB2 as a high performace hoops shoe. Same comfortable full-length Zoom as the other BBs with whatlooks like a more stable and sleek BB1-inspired upper (as if the BB1 needed any alterations on-top of its perfection).

I just hope that they 1) don't put out the same lame gr colorways in the US as they are in Europe right now, and 2) will be available on NikeiD with decentcolorblocking options.

Nike should replace the underwhelming Zoom Blur iDs with the Zoom BB3 iDs!

wow...... i thought there would be more info too.......... i guess the hyperizes are getting all the attention.

just got off the phone w/a nike rep...tryin to get more info about the BB3. he wasn't very helpful, though he did indicate that a handful of additionalcolorways would be dropping in Europe in Jan 2010.

hope that means we'll be getting some solid colorways in the states, as the 3 out in Europe so far are rather lackluster, in my humble opinion.

Attn: Nike - Can you release the BB3 in the US already? The Hyperize are crap and we need a legit hoops shoe in time for the start of bball season.

THANKS!

Originally Posted by clkru

Attn: Nike - Can you release the BB3 in the US already? The Hyperize are crap and we need a legit hoops shoe in time for the start of bball season.

THANKS!

Agreed....I am waiting for the white/navy ones to drop. No hyperize for me. I may end up picking up another pair of huarache 09 if they dont hit soon

I picked up a pair this week. Awesome basketball shoes!!! Those, who loved the 1's and hated the 2's will definitely be happy with the 3's.It's like the 1 but they did work on its flaws. Better (less painful) ankle support... and more padded tongue. One more thing... it's lighter too
smile.gif

Btw... this:

ftwr3671891713dyzk8.jpg

looks like this:

but229.jpg

and this:

ftwr3671891013dyme8.jpg

looks like this:

but027.jpg

zoom%20bb%20czarny%2001%20jet.jpg

^^ How is the Zoom in these?

On par with the BB1s?

I really want to know, cause the Zoom the the BB1s was unbelievable!

Originally Posted by wooballer20

^^ How is the Zoom in these?

On par with the BB1s?

I really want to know, cause the Zoom the the BB1s was unbelievable!
The cushioning is the same.

Think of it as an improved version of the BB I.

They are indeed unbelievable!

For some reason, I feel like these shoes would look so much better with fly-wire. It just looks so...bland.

I was going to get a pair of Hyperize for basketball but I'll just wait for this to come out.
I loved the BB1 and it is still my favorite in my shoe rotation for indoors while the BB2 is my favorite for outdoors.
Once these releases and the F&F sale hits, I'll try and get 2-3 pairs to stock up because I missed out on the BB1's, felt like it went by realfast.

I almost want to fly to Europe just to buy a pair!

C'mon already, Nike!!!

Hope they're ID-bound.

i really really hope they don't screw up the colorblocking on these. i love my bb1s and anxiously await this release, especially since i can start playingbasketball again in a month.

^ Did you get your pair from the states or asia?

Can you provide a US release date?

PLEASE !!! ( your review just made me anxiously-nervous !)

Nah... I got my pair in Europe. They are all over here. Plus half of the players are wearing them in the Eurobasket '09.

I think they are slated for October in U.S.... not sure tho. I will ask around.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

For some reason, I feel like these shoes would look so much better with fly-wire. It just looks so...bland.

you have no idea how grateful i am that nike did not put flywire on these. the retail version of flywire is complete BS and kills the transition of the shoebecause it flexes in sections because its so many different pieces.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

you have no idea how grateful i am that nike did not put flywire on these. the retail version of flywire is complete BS and kills the transition of the shoe because it flexes in sections because its so many different pieces.

AMEN, thank God they left the whole upper leather. Still need to see some better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom