Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Quick question fellows...

I've been using the Lebron VI for hoop & I love them because of the double-stacked, full-length zoom. Does wonders on the court. How do you think the BB3's will compare?

bb1s>>> the six

As much as I love Double Stacked Zoom i.e. The Jordan XIX and XIX SE.....I still love the BB1 more because there is not as much slip from side to side and theVI just doesn't have lockdown... slide prevention but it does have comfort..

But not compared overall to the BB1's

I had a pair of BB1's but I had to get rid of them, it was too flat underfoot and it irritated my plantar fascia. I doubt I can use the BB2/BB3s eithersince its all the same sole. I wish I couldve been able to keep the BB1s and use them though, they were great.

pics making em look good..

lets see some good colorways now
pimp.gif

^^ Dont tempt them... lol...

And your right Fresh.... give us that BB1 old time feeling of a few years ago..

PEs that set HoHNYC afire!!

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

pics making em look good..

lets see some good colorways now
pimp.gif

I'm awaiting those to reach me after I bought a pair from RMK store last weekend. I was hoping they would come in today but looking at the tracking infothey only shipped out on Wednesday. I like this colourway the best out of what we've seen so far!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

There are lots of Legit Zoom BB3's here in PI...
Air MArvin.. what colors and how much are they going for?

rockdeep i am not air marvin but im also from the PI. the retail price of the bb3 here is more or less $125. i already converted it from our peso here
i have seen 3 cw so far..the 'white men can't jump', an all black, and this white/red/black

These just came in today and they are so comfortable right out the box. I've never owned a pair of BB's before, but I have read so many great reviewsthat convinced me that I needed a pair to play in. When I picked them up for the first time I was very suprised at how light they felt (and I own the KobeIV's). You can just tell when you put these on that they are built for balling. I'm pretty sure I'll be copping another pair down the line whenmore colourways become available. Zoom Air FTW! Anyway, thanks RMKstore and enjoy the pics!!!!

Yeah.. I've only seen the Navy one's look good so far... but hopefully Nike will do right by us and release them with MUCH better colors...

What am I saying...?

I'm hoping they release some lows, I'll be all over them. If not, I might just have to settle on some KBV's. The bb1's are still treating mewell.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Yeah.. I've only seen the Navy one's look good so far... but hopefully Nike will do right by us and release them with MUCH better colors...

What am I saying...?

Those look pretty nice, but i too am waiting for some better colorways. Nike better not mess up this release again!!!!

This wasnt answered earlier. But, Did any of the BB's (BB1, BB2) sit on the shelves? Did they ever drop below retail besides using the F&F coupons? I was just wondering if I "CAN" wait it out and try to get them cheaper later on. Or, if I have to jump on these the first chance I get. I justhate buyin a shoe I really like, and then 2 months later, it's below retail. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I had a pair of BB1's but I had to get rid of them, it was too flat underfoot and it irritated my plantar fascia. I doubt I can use the BB2/BB3s either since its all the same sole. I wish I couldve been able to keep the BB1s and use them though, they were great.
why didnt you just rip out the insole and replace it with a support insole like superfeet or something of that nature?

Originally Posted by 555fresh

This wasnt answered earlier. But, Did any of the BB's (BB1, BB2) sit on the shelves? Did they ever drop below retail besides using the F&F coupons? I was just wondering if I "CAN" wait it out and try to get them cheaper later on. Or, if I have to jump on these the first chance I get. I just hate buyin a shoe I really like, and then 2 months later, it's below retail. Thanks in advance

the bb 1s sat just because of the nauseating colors nike provided us with. the bb 2s are still on shelves but the lowest ive seen in store is 89.99. the bb 1swere RTV'd not long after they were released though.

I hope we get a chance to see ANY colorway of the Zoom BB3 in the US... seems kinda weird that its a widespread GR in Europe and some parts of Asia whilenothing appears on the horizon for a US release...

I can't beleive that Nike didn't release TB colors of the BB1s... these are like the best GR performance shoes of decade and didn't even make it toiD!

^^
Amen sir.

Amen.

There are a "few" different folks in position to decide on things now.. so im hoping for the best.. BUT Footlocker was scared off by the first BB1fiasco hence they didn't order alot of the IIs and prolly saw the IIIs and may not have ordered many.. .so the decision may have been on FTL not Nike..

but Nike's fault initially from the colors released.

Back
Top Bottom