OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

not my pic, but yeah i'm all in for these with better colorways 
smokin.gif

^ the look of them isn't bad at all but nike really should have done a better CW to drop first and to not change the logo.

Dead? I own the kd elites and there is nothing dead about the rear zoom in those. If anything the front portion feels dead.

Eh, my pair feels dead, we musta got two different pairs because mine feels awful. Anyway, good to hear the Zoom in these are responsive; just cannot wait for a different CW.

Just think they can't give up the original logo that fast...
I know. There was nothing wrong with it. I think it's the best looking logo out of all the players that have their own line. It represents his Megatron/TF name and it says CJ in it.

I know. There was nothing wrong with it. I think it's the best looking logo out of all the players that have their own line. It represents his Megatron/TF name and it says CJ in it.
Yea and it is quite similar with real Megatron logo... lol

Last edited:
The Black/ White-Red pair is a sample, you can see the tag between the two shoes. Looks like a big sample lot at the factory store, the other shoes in the background also have that sample tag.

(Could have ended up there because they switched the logo and that pair still has the "old" version.)

Last edited:
Must be a Revis fan. At least he's on a winning team now. Maybe Nike will hook him back up for that.

Back
Top Bottom