OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

I don't think I've ever been this salty before watching a video. He doesn't even realize who CJ is lol ... Super salty right now
Seems like he just gets a hard on saying CJ. He mentions Calvin's name and that he's "an absolute monster" at the end. Plus he knows of the previous shoes. Idk man don't get salty either way.

The collection is cool but those shoes are god awful

Well I should say that colorway is.

Last edited:
The other pack after the hype died down, resellers were lucky to get retail for it. Resellers will have a hard time moving these.

Black/Silver 75 Glacier ice 100

Memorial day is coming up they are def going to have a sale soon
The Glacier ice were a boys release correct, the outlet have mens sizes available??......will the sale be good for phone orders??...thanks!!!!!

Last edited:
Black/Silver 75 Glacier ice 100

Memorial day is coming up they are def going to have a sale soon
The Glacier ice were a boys release correct, the outlet have mens sizes available??......will the sale be good for phone orders??...thanks!!!!!

Black/Silvers are $65

Glaciers are still 99.99

Men's sizes in all. I copped another pair of Black/Silvers just because at that price.

Memorial day sale is hash wall only

Last edited:
Black/Silvers are $65

Glaciers are still 99.99

Men's sizes in all. I copped another pair of Black/Silvers just because at that price.

Memorial day sale is hash wall only
Any1 else outlet have the Black/Silver available??...need a 9.5 and this TX location is OOS on them

Last edited:
Im leaving work in 45 minutes and it's right across the street. I'm going to check because I swore I saw a 9.5
Thanks i just got off the phone with them when i posted the message and i was able to place a order for the Glaciers they had them in a 9.5 but the lady said black and silver only had i think 8.5 10 and something else left!!

Im leaving work in 45 minutes and it's right across the street. I'm going to check because I swore I saw a 9.5
Thanks i just got off the phone with them when i posted the message and i was able to place a order for the Glaciers they had them in a 9.5 but the lady said black and silver only had i think 8.5 10 and something else left!!

Yeah no 9.5 bro. Sorry.

For 65 I'd do a 10 and extra socks, lol.

The Glaciers have been sitting there for a while.

The Black and Silvers went from 99.99 to 74.99 in 3 weeks, then from 74.99 to 64.99 in another two weeks.

Giaciers still hitting for the 99.99 and its been a few weeks. :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah no 9.5 bro. Sorry.

For 65 I'd do a 10 and extra socks, lol.

The Glaciers have been sitting there for a while.

The Black and Silvers went from 99.99 to 74.99 in 3 weeks, then from 74.99 to 64.99 in another two weeks.

Giaciers still hitting for the 99.99 and its been a few weeks.
mean.gif
Was able to get my Black/Silvers 9.5 from another outlet....thanks for the help appreciated!!!

Back
Top Bottom