OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Had to do an immediate lace swap. Too much blue.

Wish I would have just pulled the trigger on the punch racers, they look great in pictures

VIP drops it to 135 + another coupon code drops it to 128 shipped (tax California)

I believe if you sign up for the 1.99 VIP you get 20% off your first order just google the code.!

How does it work? Do I need to buy the VIP first then make new order again? Tried doing it both at same time and only got 10% off rather than 20%

So I received a pair of "gently worn" blue glow trainers in the mail today. Decided to give them a wash using Jason Markks. After cleaning the midsole using the standard brush, as recommended by Jason himself, I noticed some of the black paint on the midsole came off. Has this happened to anyone else? Now I have to buy some Angelus paint to touch it up.

Black paint or any paint near the flyknit tends to scrape off due to the flexing of the soles, all my racers and trainer have this but it isnt an issue. Just do a minor touch up but it will continue to happen with casual or running wear. Ive done both in most my racers. Good luck.

Oh, another thing don't use the brush on any mid-sole with paint ie flyknits, jordan, etc. Jason Mark is a fool an has no clue what he's saying in terms of the brush being gentle enough for any soles. I use the same product but that brush is too harsh for the midsoles on flyknits and jordans. Just use a nice washcloth with the Jason Marks soap and water solution or just a mild soap and water solution and that'll work just fine on the flyknit midsoles. Nice pickup btw!

There was a pair of (worn) Blue Glows on eBay a few days ago for $220+shipping in my size. I couldn't bring myself to buy them and they've since sold. I know I'm gonna regret that sooner or later :lol:.

How does it work? Do I need to buy the VIP first then make new order again? Tried doing it both at same time and only got 10% off rather than 20%

Assuming your not a VIP member already:

Add flyknit racer
Add VIP membership (search VIP and it should be 1.99$/ pleas note membership price after 1st year is annual fee of 24.99)
Go to coupon code area and type in
CX14L012 ( coupon is for 1st purchase 1st VIP member use only/ so if you wanted another things this might be the perfect time to buy)
Final total should update.

Assuming your not a VIP member already:

Add flyknit racer
Add VIP membership (search VIP and it should be 1.99$/ pleas note membership price after 1st year is annual fee of 24.99)
Go to coupon code area and type in
CX14L012 ( coupon is for 1st purchase 1st VIP member use only/ so if you wanted another things this might be the perfect time to buy)
Final total should update.

Just try it to play around and seems like 20% applies on regular price. VIP price is 10% off then coupon applies another 10%. Is that right? Thanks

Just try it to play around and seems like 20% applies on regular price. VIP price is 10% off then coupon applies another 10%. Is that right? Thanks

Sounds about right. There so many coupons you can play around that finding the best deal can be a headache . I came up with 3 different totals ranging from 119-128-135 shipped to california ( including tax)

Ri
Sounds about right. There so many coupons you can play around that finding the best deal can be a headache . I came up with 3 different totals ranging from 119-128-135 shipped to california ( including tax)

Right on, thanks. Looking to get 4.0 MC. Imma try all the codes to find best deal.

on RRS, use code SUMMER14 to get an extra 10% off if you're a VIP member. just picked up the blue racers for 119. not too bad

Shipped and with/without tax? That's tempting

With or without tax is depending on your location. I believe mine was 119$ but my area has almost 10% tax so it was 128$ shipped

on RRS, use code SUMMER14 to get an extra 10% off if you're a VIP member. just picked up the blue racers for 119. not too bad

What is your projected ship date? When I bought it last night it was July 10 but after a full day confirmation mine changed to aug 1.

Back
Top Bottom