OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

What up NT! Latest pick ups.. Volts b-grades from MLK Portland..black/orange from eBay. And chlorines from eBay. Aaaand I got 2 pairs of Unis from RRS.. Past 2 weeks have been real good..prolly next on the list are the pink/purps and pink/orange. Keep grindin y'all.

I remember when those and the greyscales dropped. I had the toughest time deciding which to get. I shoulda bought both at the time. To me, a good rule of thumb is the black/grey/white flyknits will always dry up and hit dumb prices. Definitely not sleeping on those new black/greyscale ones coming out soon.
???? Enlighten me 

I think he means these. Although I haven't seen any other pics of them bar the sample pic above.

^^ what would it be like to paint the yellow white? i slept on the oreos....

i would think overtime the yellow would come through

What up NT! Latest pick ups.. Volts b-grades from MLK Portland..black/orange from eBay. And chlorines from eBay. Aaaand I got 2 pairs of Unis from RRS.. Past 2 weeks have been real good..prolly next on the list are the pink/purps and pink/orange. Keep grindin y'all.

I still need them chlorines, you've been beatin em up... Nice pickups mang

:lol: Throw those in the washer and give em a little manual labor and I bet they'll come out looking brand new.

Thanks @bvb13 for answering those questions.

Those trainers man.. I wore roshes to life in color. At the time it was a bad idea but they became my rainy day kicks anyways. Added some nice colors to it too lol

Paint midsole white, and you got something close to the oreos..!
I guess it's different for me. I actually like the Volt midsoles. First time Nike is coming out with a different colored mid sole. I was in the hunt to double up on the Greyscales but these new cw will do the job so no need to pay over retail for Greyscales.
smile.gif

whats the style number for the Volt trainers ?

according to Nike CS these 532984-700 dont exist  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom