OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i meant a NDC ban for using the % off exploit.

Yeah I have heard dudes complain about getting banned for the nike code thing.

And most of the time the codes are stolen from people who actually received one from Nike, so I can't say I feel bad for those who get a ban. :smh:

Oh okay I couldn't see the total info, I'm on an iphone and it's blurry. So that one dude exploiting codes dropped a 100% off one? I don't blame y'all for trying, but if Nike really gon ban people, is the risk worth it? The odds if you getting through has be 1 in a mil. I'm sure they are already patching the other x% coupons, no way they'll let free orders slide. If they can cancel MC flyknit + GITD soles, they'll go after the coupon exploiters for sure. But with the kobe 9 case, it was a glitch from curiosity and nobody got punished. This coupon exploit is essentially fraud, I wonder what will happen.

that is not true what so ever and you know it. not EVERY single pair gets restocked. yes you should just pay attention to outlets and ebay, fb groups etc. and hopes for retail restocks. but no, there are colorways that wont be coming back. 
You haven't been checking this thread for long huh?

Obviously most of these CWs are now out of productions because they're just too old (probably wont be restocking again), but this same pattern can be applied to the new CWs.

Here are a few examples (impossible for me to remember/list them all):

- NDC restocking Black/White Trainers and White/Black Trainers a year after their original padded release (2 years after its original unpadded release)

- NDC restocking Volt Racers TWICE more than a year after its original release

- NDC restocking Red Uni Racers almost 2 years after its original release

- NDC  restocking MC Racers half a year after its original release

- NDC restocking Dark Grey Racers more than a year after its original release

- Dopefactory with an almost FSR of Blue Glow Trainers more than 2 YEARS AFTER its original release!

- Dopefactory with an FSR of Volt Trainers  more than 2 YEARS AFTER its original release!

- Menlook  with an FSR of Volt Trainers  more than 2 YEARS AFTER its original release!

- Menlook  with an FSR of Total Orange Trainers  more than 2 YEARS AFTER its original release!

- Wiggle with an FSR of Uni Red TRAINERS more than a year after its original release

- FNL with an FSR of Uni Red Chukkas more than a year after its original release

- RRS  with an FSR of Uni Red Racers almost 2 years after its original release

- RRS with random restocks of Black/White Trainers and White/Black Trainers more than 2 years after their original release

- NDC with a FSR and SALE of Black/White Racers  months after its original release

I could keep going...

These new CWs are no different. Even the most sought after CWs will eventually pop up somewhere. You just need to be diligent.

Last edited:
Nike has been restocking like crazy for all its shoes. Its to deter resellers, people just need patience! Most of the colors will restock again, Nike knows there is a huge market

No ban here FAM. Used a legit code I've had from cs chat. After I saw 100% off codes being given out like EBT or WIC I knew I had to use my code before it was exposed and used.

Clean pics of the unis... they actually look better in pics...

Threw mine on for today..

Def better in pics... I wouldn't consider em overrated tho. Still a clean colorway. Solid pick up for less than retail.

says use at your own discretion, not sure if i'd risk my account being banned or whatever.

Agreed. I'm sure with anything some people will get through and others will get banned from NDC

For me, not something I'm willing to risk since NDC is my preferred online shop

My Uni size 9 from RRS got its shipped date pushed back to 8/11. SMH... I'm about to cancel. This is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom