OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nice c/w. Details?

Free Flyknit is going to be coming with a wide release of colors, but simply NSW - no HTM treatment.

A few pages back someone asked about new Trainers - I can't say definitively (since I don't know) but it appears the model is discontinued. Just my personal opinion, even though I love trainers and prefer them to racers, the model is redundant in the lineup. There is a distinct target audience for Lunar Flyknit and Flyknit Racer - Trainers are the tweener of the trio

Last edited:
I know there are some camera optics at play here... But your legs are bigger than your feet!
That picture is from IG and not mine....

Only posted it so people can see more pictures of the navy blue/volt racers.

Free Flyknit is going to be coming with a wide release of colors, but simply NSW - no HTM treatment.

A few pages back someone asked about new Trainers - I can't say definitively (since I don't know) but it appears the model is discontinued. Just my personal opinion, even though I love trainers and prefer them to racers, the model is redundant in the lineup. There is a distinct target audience for Lunar Flyknit and Flyknit Racer - Trainers are the tweener of the trio
Thanks for the info, repped.

I'm assuming those Frees will be 2015 releases?

Originally Posted by d e beatup  

thanks, will keep my eyes peeled for those.

wish I never sold my oreos, thought they would become more widely available later so I could grab a .5 down pair but they just didn't show up in many stores. damn.  Likelihood of them becoming available later? 

Last edited:

NONONONONONNNNNONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So they get rid of the trainers and are making some with free soles...terrible,

At least we still have the racers

toes 
sick.gif

why does his toes end a full size short of the sneaker?

dude needs to size down...

not mad at this. we'll all appreciate our trainers a lot more in the future.

especially if you got your hands on the classic CWs

trainers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Need that dual zoom air setup

Racers feel so flat in the heel.

My white/blacks are gettin beat. At least I got volts on ice

Last edited:
There hasn't been a trainer released since when? Been years.

RIP trainers. I hope to see again sometime

What happened to the Trainers that released in womens only with the Lunarlon bottom? I assume those won't be seeing a wide release?

Back
Top Bottom