OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lulz! Right?!
Yeah, I just submitted an order for an 8.5 for kicks. The 20% off was enough to make me submit the order. Now, it's the waiting game to see if it actually gets fulfilled. :nerd:

I am serious. I just really want them. Deranged? Oh well. I actually found a pre-order for 199 so I bought them. Thanks.

nerd.gif
 Unless I'm completely out of the loop

Last edited:
Lulz! Right?!
Yeah, I just submitted an order for an 8.5 for kicks. The 20% off was enough to make me submit the order. Now, it's the waiting game to see if it actually gets fulfilled. :nerd:

I am serious. I just really want them. Deranged? Oh well. I actually found a pre-order for 199 so I bought them. Thanks.
If you look hard enough, well not really that hard, you can find pre orders for retail or less. It's talked about almost EVERY page on this thread for weeks.

Multi Racers were an HTM drop at first. Pretty sure the weave is no different from the GR version though.

Multi Racers were an HTM drop at first. Pretty sure the weave is no different from the GR version though.
No, it wasn't HTM. Just a limited racer exclusive to Milan and London.

I believe there was someone with a comparison, who said they were identical aside from the box. Check back in the thread from April or May of 2013. Back then the thread didn't move fast, almost every post is informative.

I also remember there was speculation that those Milan and London pairs were supposed to be blue heavy and the GR release was more volt/pink, but I think that was more the specific pairs used in the marketing pics. Plenty of dudes had blue toes on the GRs.

Last edited:
Yeah no HTM branding or anything but they released alongside other HTM Flyknits which is what I meant.

Last edited:
Sold almost all my racers, Oreos for 2, MCs for 285, dudes be sleep 

Where'd you end up selling them? Thought about eBay but seems like too much of a hassle and fees. Have some Blk/Wht Unpadded trainers in a 9.5 I think. Barely even remember the size cause I've barely worn them. Prefer the racers.

Last edited:
The thing about ebay nowadays is tons of people use it to promote their items but often transactions are completed outside of it to avoid ebay fees. "Email for better price" is a common saying now...

When I gotta sell something that's what. I usually do ^^ win for the buyer and win for the seller. Only ship to confirmed addresses tho.

Yeah that's what I figured. Haven't sold on eBay in over 4 years but have over 300 positive feedback 100%. Was thinking just putting email for better price or sell by gift but sometimes the listing flags it and won't let you I think.

Idk it's been a while.

Sold almost all my racers, Oreos for 2, MCs for 285, dudes be sleep 
Where'd you end up selling them? Thought about eBay but seems like too much of a hassle and fees. Have some Blk/Wht Unpadded trainers in a 9.5 I think. Barely even remember the size cause I've barely worn them. Prefer the racers.
He threw a few on IG, most likely sparked interest from there

Saw them on IG. They sold pretty fast.

Never really tried to sell on IG. What hash tags yall usually use?

When I sell things on IG never works, but I put them up on eBay and put the links in local fb groups and usally sells in about a week or less

The thing about ebay nowadays is tons of people use it to promote their items but often transactions are completed outside of it to avoid ebay fees. "Email for better price" is a common saying now...

Last edited:
Not sure if it was posted already but all sizes for the blue/green colorway are up for pre order on RRS (expected to ship feb 2nd). Use code CX14T103 for 10% off

Thanks! Was a part of the Flyknit Seller group already but Ill try to join the Flyknit marketplace in a bit. No bites or legit interest in the IG posts?

Back
Top Bottom