OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
MC Trainers are meh 

Agreed. Not a fan. I highly doubt you find a suitor willing to trade their b/w trainers for the racers, unless they're just desperate for the racers or you're receiving a pretty beat-up pair. The MC trainers, though; I think there's definitely people that'd make the swap for the racers.

Looking at resell prices for boosts i paid 1300 not too bad now...

I can come across a MC racer again. for what price who knows. I got ds MC trainer which i like more so that makes up for it.
each his own my friend enjoy ur shoes!

guys, I got an offer from one guy Racer Volt 2012 for 300 usd.

What you guys think about it. Brand new with Box 
should I cop it?

That's just insane. Wouldn't pay over 200 for them. Was restocked multiple times for clearance on NDC

Reactions: lyl

real pix = easy pass
purpzzz
smokin.gif

Damn yall really beast over those uglass b/w racers

To each his own on the shoe.... but some of yall love going to the closet to pull out that b/w or MC just so u can throw it in the pic with your new pickup

To each his own on the shoe.... but some of yall love going to the closet to pull out that b/w or MC just so u can throw it in the pic with your new pickup
LOL someone ban this fool

as much as I like seeing all the Free 5.0 NSW pics, they're just not in the right place. pls post them there too..
smile.gif

Instead of the mc, I prefer to put the ikea shoe trees in to give the photos the extra pop

BEEN A YEAR SINCE IVE BEEN ON LOL GOT A QUESTION FOR YALL THO... ANYONE EVER STRETCH OUT A PAIR OF KNITS?? I HAVE A SIZE 9  BUT WANA GET EM TO 10 SO I CAN ROCK EM. BEEN LOOKING AT SOME SHOE STRETCHERS ON AMAZON AND THINKN ABOUT PULLING THE TRIGGER

BEEN A YEAR SINCE IVE BEEN ON LOL GOT A QUESTION FOR YALL THO... ANYONE EVER STRETCH OUT A PAIR OF KNITS?? I HAVE A SIZE 9  BUT WANA GET EM TO 10 SO I CAN ROCK EM. BEEN LOOKING AT SOME SHOE STRETCHERS ON AMAZON AND THINKN ABOUT PULLING THE TRIGGER
bro... thats a stretch... 

Back
Top Bottom