OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If you don't have a pair of MC already and are hoping for your first pair.. well you're part of the beasts jumping on the train.
I'd be even more specific. If you didn't buy your Flyknits at retail (or less), but instead you're paying ridiculous ebay prices JUST to jump on the train....you're a beast

If you have a pair of MC already, you've been a hypebeast driving the train.
Good try lol. Doesn't work that way.

If you bought all the OG CWs on release (and not a year/years later)...that train didn't even exist back then.

Last edited:
Latest Racer pickup. 4th Racer to date, along with MC, volt/white/black, and black/crimson

For those of you in the UK/Europe or for people who don't mind paying customs fees to the US…Got these on Dope Factory for 161 Euro ($175). Fast shipping, great service.

Guess I'm a beast then lol. I had Flyknit models before, but tbh the racers and trainers aren't my favorite Flyknit models, they just have the best colorways hands down. FWIW, I've paid over retail for exactly 1 pair of Flyknit shoes, and that was lucid green racers lol. I don't mind being called a hypebeast or whatever, I just genuinely don't think the label applies to me. I'm not jumping on Flyknit because complex posted an article, I jumped on last fall because I got tired of Jordan's and basketball shoes all the time. Had a few flyknits at the time, decided to pick up more and now it's a bit of an obsession. Is what it is.

P.S. Nice pickup[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Via IG

Latest Racer pickup. 4th Racer to date, along with MC, volt/white/black, and black/crimson

For those of you in the UK/Europe or for people who don't mind paying customs fees to the US…Got these on Dope Factory for 161 Euro ($175). Fast shipping, great service.

Nice pickup... Got mine from dope-factory as well. Super fast shipping and came out to around $161 shipped with no customs fees.

Guess I'm a beast then lol. I had Flyknit models before, but tbh the racers and trainers aren't my favorite Flyknit models, they just have the best colorways hands down. FWIW, I've paid over retail for exactly 1 pair of Flyknit shoes, and that was lucid green racers lol. I don't mind being called a hypebeast or whatever, I just genuinely don't think the label applies to me. I'm not jumping on Flyknit because complex posted an article, I jumped on last fall because I got tired of Jordan's and basketball shoes all the time. Had a few flyknits at the time, decided to pick up more and now it's a bit of an obsession. Is what it is.

P.S. Nice pickup[emoji]128077[/emoji]
I'm in the same boat. I wear what I like, so if liking flyknits makes me a hypebeast, then so be it.

In my opinion, Racers > other Flyknits. Fixed.
I would agree, but Unpadded Trainers are the best Flyknit of all time haha.

In all honesty I prefer the Trainer over the Racer just because of how sleek it looks, but with some of the colors released on the Racer after the Trainer got discontinued it has also become one of my favorites. Regardless both are dope !

Haven't been here in a while.. all these invoices got me thinking I recently missed a MC Racer restock :smh:

I recently missed a MC Racer restock
mean.gif
about restocks...

somethin' happenin over there in the outlets in ohio. just saw the 3'rd person post multiples of MC Trainers for sale. all from ohio

Last edited:
A friend who works for a high street retailer that shall not be named tells me they will be out in EU first, as early as May

Back
Top Bottom