OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These are gone, glad I was able to help a fellow NTer
nthat.gif
Dang, Need 10.5

What i plan to do with mine if I can cop

crazy :lol:

it's nice to see them worn, I stayed out of this thread for like a year after the hype really picked up

now I regret passing on certain pairs but I am cool with my Neo Turq's and Volts

If I recall correctly, he put them in the washing machine and dryer... They didn't look this way from excessive use. So I hope you don't plan to do the same :lol:

Late to the party, but my reorder of the Oreo 2.0s just came in and I'm much happier with the weave this time around. Still not my favorite, but better. Nothing compares to the timeless heather gray weaves on Oreo 1 and Oreo Volts. The Nike rep was kind enough to let me reorder in a different size too
nthat.gif

the reason why nike keeps using volt is because in the olympics, volt represented USA 

the blue lagoons dont look too bad and i agree that a white sole would've been better

my body is ready for multicolor 2

and if youre planning to paint the volt to white.. have fun with that.. ive repainted my all white soles twice already 

it will always crack

but if you plan to do all white i'd suggest adding drops of black so you get more of that stock white rather than pure white

Last edited:
I agree. The white midsoles look great on the Lagoons but customizers will still have to deal with the volt on the bottom. Painting outsoles in obviously tricky due to wear but IMO the volt will be visible and look funny whenever you lift your foot up if left untouched. 

Last edited:
^ Really? The bottom of the shoe? I think thats not a big deal as that portion of Volt will compliment the uppers. The Volt was a poor choice imho but still a good looking color scheme. Lets not compare these to some of the Horrid throw away colors. . .

I recently updated my Flyknit Collection by adding some and selling some off. Goodbye to : Lucids, Photo Blues, and Team Orange Racers. B/W Trainers. W/B Trainers

Not Pictured : Blue Glow Trainers and Another Pair of Uni Red Racers

Returning : FN3 MC ID & FN3 MC NDC Edition

Collection / Rotation / Starting Five + Sixth Man of the Year

Last edited:
for what it's worth, i think the midsole on that colorway is ghost green, not volt

Last edited:
lol i think he was just joking about the bottom of the sole ... unless someone walks like they're doing knee highs

finished these up today 
happy.gif

need another coat on the red swoosh ..gotta let it dry

no the mc 2.0 lacks the yellow, go back and look at your pairs, the mc 2.0 dropped the yellow and im very glad they did. however. i prefer the white insole, and white nike tongue logo, not that it matters but

Guess I'm one of the few that actually like blue lagoons as is. I find them very intriguing and hope I can get a pair. Volt sole is welcome for me and makes the shoe standout. MC2.0 obviously will also be had.

Footlocker has 20% off today only. Turks and cheetos sizes up to 10.5.

EDIT: SORRY YA'LL DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE EXCLUDED FROM DISCOUNT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom