OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These are releasing at 4 footlockers and a Nike run store within a 10 mile radius around me. Easy cop.
Yeah but I hate paying retail.  I just ordered a pair from RRS using Firefox. says it'll ship on the 17th

Last edited:

It showed the add to cart button. But when I click on the size I want, it refresh automatically. 
i found that this works.. cancel the load on the page when you see add to cart.. click add to cart.. it will say select a shoe.. pick blue lagoons then size, after add to cart.. 

i found that this works.. cancel the load on the page when you see add to cart.. click add to cart.. it will say select a shoe.. pick blue lagoons then size, after add to cart.. 
It worked now. I had to choose the shoes and size before refreshing.

does anyone know how long it takes for VIP to apply? Just purchased it and I logged in but I don't think it's giving me the 20% off.

does anyone know how long it takes for VIP to apply? Just purchased it and I logged in but I don't think it's giving me the 20% off.
you shouldve just added it in the cart w/ the shoe as it will fully apply the 25 / 20 off already

and its actually 10% OFF (VIP) with additional 10-15% off (COUPON)

Last edited:
was about to cop blue lagoons from runnerinn for $140 shipped. repped and thanks to who ever posted RRS link :smile:

copped a 10.5 from RRS for the first time, hopefully my order goes through. how fast is their free shipping option for VIPs?

pimp.gif

TY for the RRS link & the Chrome tips.  Can't wait!

Last edited:
Good looks above on the RRS link + tips. Copped at $125 shipped or so. 3rd pair of racers this week and none of them at retail :smokin

Last edited:
Just called up and ordered the blue lagoons from rrs. I asked to use a promo code and he knocked it down to 119. So I payed 155 shipped to canada which is a steal for us

MrRebates (which is similar to ebates) has 12% back on NDC, so if anyone was planning on copping on Friday (assuming the deal is still available), you'll get $18 back.

Last edited:
Just called up and ordered the blue lagoons from rrs. I asked to use a promo code and he knocked it down to 119. So I payed 155 shipped to canada which is a steal for us

Nice!!

Nike here in Vancouver is doing up a raffle today. Retail's probably going to be $190 + tax. PLUS no guarantee you'll be able to get a pair.

Wild.

Back
Top Bottom