OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Totally on the fence w/ these Oreo 2.0s. 

Although the more on feet pics I see the more tempted I become.  Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
After these sell out, you won't be on the fence anymore 
laugh.gif

Same here. I never got a shipping confirmation from Nike, but I am signed up with UPS my choice and I got the tracking number there.

Totally on the fence w/ these Oreo 2.0s. 
Although the more on feet pics I see the more tempted I become.  Decisions, decisions...

I was in the same situation (though, more so becaue of the hassle of getting them to Canada and our horrible dolar -- and now my size is sold out. :lol: :smh: time to keep my eye out.

They finally sold out of the 10s eh... are resellers still gon eat?
If they sell on ebay; the break even is $202 (including shipping and pending local state taxes); using a swoosh/sneaker discount is  different story. 

If you go on the athlete device at any Nike store (you don't have access, only employees do) if you search "flyknit racer" and scroll to the MC2.0, it says "this item will be available on 9/11"... what other info do you need? It's been confirmed for a while now. 

If you go on the athlete device at any Nike store (you don't have access, only employees do) if you search "flyknit racer" and scroll to the MC2.0, it says "this item will be available on 9/11"... what other info do you need? It's been confirmed for a while now. 
That is correct 

Anyone buy the Oreo laces from RLS? They look pretty nice but I need to see more pics before I cop.

I didn't receive a Nike shipping email either but if you sign up with ups my choice they will notify you if anything is shipped to your address. My pair will be here Monday. The order also says in progress on ndc 

I didn't receive a Nike shipping email either but if you sign up with ups my choice they will notify you if anything is shipped to your address. My pair will be here Monday. The order also says in progress on ndc 
You ordered Friday and you're getting it on Monday?

You must be eating good on that two day shipping costs.

Good looking bro.. Just saw this now. UPS says Wednesday for me, which is what Nike also says in Order History.

Back
Top Bottom