OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Racers grow on you, mad comfy. I've been wearing my flyknits since like April. Part of me feels bad for my other shoes, as if they got feelings lol

Last edited:
Wear racers about 5 days out of the week, hands down my fav shoe. Bought 3 pairs of Oreos on this recent restock to store for when I beat all of them :lol:

Started running in them. Got an epiphany: It's nice to wear feather light shoes. So now I wear them, whenever it's not raining.

It's been going on for a while I know, but ppl matching weaves prob got ocd or just thinking about it too much. Ain't nobody going to even notice the few extra black strings on your toe box. Lol

That black spot on the right toe irks me when i got it, but now im just getting use to it.

anyone else not get an email about a delay but still haven't had their shoes shipped?
yep. I have a 5.5 that still says getting ready to ship on tracking info.

my 8 and 6.5 came in the mail earlier today. I placed the 5.5 order a day later than the other 2.

I personally wouldn't consider cancelling the order "good news", but there have been plenty of other things I've questioned Nike about.

It's been going on for a while I know, but ppl matching weaves prob got ocd or just thinking about it too much. Ain't nobody going to even notice the few extra black strings on your toe box. Lol

I don't give a damb about if other people notice. If my toeboxes were insanely uneven it would bother me to no end :lol: .

Footlocker.us came though, but that's it, until MC v.2, I'm so done with buying racers!
These are your other two Racers (besides the Oreo V2)?

This is what I'm talking about......that's great if you really love these CW's but, on the other hand, if you just got them to get the "latest" releases or just succumbed to whatever was available online, you would've been better off taking that $300 and finding an older release on eBay from a seller that would ship to Europe IMO. I'm not about feeding resellers but that's just what you have to do if you're new to Flyknits and want to catch up.  

For $200-300, you could've had your pick of any of the older CW's in DS or VNDS condition. 

Just my 0.02....nice pickups for retail though if you really like them. 

These are your other two Racers (besides the Oreo V2)?

This is what I'm talking about......that's great if you really love these CW's but, on the other hand, if you just got them to get the "latest" releases or just succumbed to whatever was available online, you would've been better off taking that $300 and finding an older release on eBay from a seller that would ship to Europe IMO. I'm not about feeding resellers but that's just what you have to do if you're new to Flyknits and want to catch up.  

For $200-300, you could've had your pick of any of the older CW's in DS or VNDS condition. 

Just my 0.02....nice pickups for retail though if you really like them. 
Who cares man if people want the latest shoes or not its up to the consumer, if they like it/because its the latest good on em. i personally didnt like either of them, TILL, i saw the toungue painted black with black laces and mid sole painted black, so i bought them, the greens i personally like and later on the track i saw people painted the swoosh white and it looks 10x better so i did that too. shoes are shoes, even tho the older cw are alot nicer

Back
Top Bottom