OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I really hope they don't look like this in person. It's basically all yellow and pink. Ima need AT LEAST SOME green and blue in there
I'm probably in the minority but I don't care much at the exact color pattern that I get, I'm more just glad they brought these to the States at all!

All different pairs...

Not feeling the racers as much as I hoped I would be. The only MCs I'm contemplating so far are the FK1s

Two more pairs of flyknits coming in tomorrow. Just checked their tracking and BOTH are getting delivered early. :pimp:

its probably been asked before, but i recently picked up the newly redesigned flyknit trainers with the thicker sock liner and flat laces. anyone know where i can order the original thin laces? please and thank you

its probably been asked before, but i recently picked up the newly redesigned flyknit trainers with the thicker sock liner and flat laces. anyone know where i can order the original thin laces? please and thank you

There is no place to find the exact original laces, but many have found great alternatives.

1. Hit up newbalance.com and grab their round laces

2. Target has kiwi brand round laces 45" length

Wasn't too concerned about the RR pre-order on the MC Racers, so ima just grab a pair when they hit a RR retail store

they took off the multi colors on RRS.

Yea ALL the multicolors besides the women's lunar 1 lol, did they all sell out? The white ranger racers are gone too.
I still wanna order that blue trainer kinda, is that suppose to be squadron blue/neo turquoise? I noticed some other blue-themed shoes with that color blocking. Would really like to see an actual non-stock pic first.

Heads up to those who ordered MC Racers, I just woke up to an order cancellation email this morning from RRS.

This is after getting the confirmation email and everything too. Kind of sucks, but I'll get them eventually somehow.

Heads up to those who ordered MC Racers, I just woke up to an order cancellation email this morning from RRS.

This is after getting the confirmation email and everything too. Kind of sucks, but I'll get them eventually somehow.

What time did ou place your order?

I ordered two pairs and got cancellation on one. My wife lucked out on this one. Think I will pick up the red pair since mine was cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom