OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those of us that have been on Racers for a while have seen Nike pull this tax swindle before.

I'm upset to see people are still getting hit with it, because you know the vast majority will do nothing, and Nike will continue to STEAL from their customers!

Yeah bro, questioning an error in the nike system relating to legalities of taxation reinforces the worlds opinion of how stupid "us" Americans are.

I suppose if I were to go pay for my lunch and the dude charged me an extra 10, I should let him keep it? I guess none of you would gripe about it, and just go about your days.....nice to know.

a lot of footlockers restocked oreos 2.0 this weekend. I was able to cop 2. theres plenty everywhere

Last edited:
Wow, this thread took a turn from this morning. I guess I'll give it a couple hours (days?) before I start checking for potential in store release or restock info.

Those of us that have been on Racers for a while have seen Nike pull this tax swindle before.

I'm upset to see people are still getting hit with it, because you know the vast majority will do nothing, and Nike will continue to STEAL from their customers!

My size. If you're that upset, I'll gladly take those shoes off your hands and happily pay that tax on top of it.

Hittin em with the humble flex 

sharkin is anything but humble 
laugh.gif

Nike Flyknit Racer Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing)
STYLE # / COLOR #:
526628-002
SIZE: 9.5
COLOR: Black/White

QTY: 1 @ $150.00

ORDER #

ORDER DATE

2015-01-30

SUBTOTAL

$150.00

SHIPPING & HANDLING

$0.00

TOTAL

$150.00

My last mention of anything on tax. I have also paid 20k to the feds/pa gov this past year. I still don't like people taking money from me that arent entitled to it. I dont give a crap if its a 1.00. I know, I have 0 choice to pay the feds. Nike decides who what where and why randomly. Yes I still copped and ate the 10.50 (which is another thing that we were all taxed at different rates). I love when NT gets super into stating that people dont have jobs or are losers because they like to hold on to their hard earned money, while people blow 1000 on yeezys who cant pay their rent.

So with that said,  I am an investment banker at a fortune 500 company in PA. I do have a wife and 2 kids with  another on the way. So while not working 14 hours a day that would be how I enjoy my time. I havent bought from a reseller since 2012. I do have #NTDenim.  Im pretty sure I answered all the questions from NT.

At this point Im being facetious and feeding into it now, so please no one take offense.

I gotta say, from the Oreo 2.0 drop to TD 350s to PB 350s to these Multicolors, NT has been on a roll lately. :rofl:

WOW! I haven't been thread since last night only come to find out peeps are complaining about tax!? Suck up the tax and be glad you didn't miss out like most of us and that you don't have to pay resale prices.

if you look on the picture above, you clearly see jogging/running shoes....it has a NT next to it, meaning non taxable. Straight from the pa gov site

If you were charged Tax and want to be refunded then fight it. If you were charged tax and don't care then go about your day. Simple

Not mad at the tax but it threw me off.

Transferred over 150 thought that would cover the shoes, already had 9 bucks in that account so 159 total. Went to check out and they added 9 for tax and felt extremely lucky. Would of been salty missing them over not thinking about equating that in.

so much hype for these right now

if you couldnt get it, just wait for the restock

i loved it when the first mc racers came out... no waiting in line bs and it didnt sell out right away

Back
Top Bottom