OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I needed to wash my pillowcase too. 
glasses.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well Played.

The old kill 2 birds with one stone... classic

Hmm still need to try this pillowcase method for cleaning.  Just wrap in the pillowcase, cold water only and tide detergent?  

I'm buying Chlorine Blues today size 10 VNDS for $60 in attempt to resell or possibly keep. But since I am reading the prices or struggle to sell ^ should I just back off them?

I'm buying Chlorine Blues today size 10 VNDS for $60 in attempt to resell or possibly keep. But since I am reading the prices or struggle to sell ^ should I just back off them?
It depends how you're going to look at it. If you like the pair and you have plans on wearing them and keeping them then that is a good deal. But if you're looking at reselling them down the line, I don't think you will get alot out from them. Just my 2cents.

how easy is it to fix a flywire thread thats sticking out?

theres a small portion at the border where the swoosh is painted on my girls mc's def gonna tell nike for the disco but curious if its an easy fix. i tried jimmying but didnt want to apply too much pressure in fear of ripping the flywire.

Crap that's my size and I've been wanting those for a while. I'd take that in a heartbeat to wear them... I hesitate to say buy them to resell... your profit margins wouldn't be great at all.

Last edited:
Anyone here a sz 13? I see a online listing for a pair of DS racer volts for a really decent price. PM if you're interested and I'll send you the link.

how easy is it to fix a flywire thread thats sticking out?

theres a small portion at the border where the swoosh is painted on my girls mc's def gonna tell nike for the disco but curious if its an easy fix. i tried jimmying but didnt want to apply too much pressure in fear of ripping the flywire.
This happened to a pair of my Lunar Chukkas last week. I used a mini eyeglass screwdriver to feed the flywire through the knit. I then used a tiny dab of crazy glue on the end to adhere the wire back inside the knit channel.

The MC 2.0's are legit. I can't judge for the lunar 3's. However, 499 bid + 20 shipping for those two is not worth it. That's like paying $350 for the MC 2.0's and $150 for the lunar 3's, which are still sitting on shelves and can be obtained for lower than the retail price of $150 with promotion codes/sales. 
Those lunar 3's are the NDC exclusives. they never made it to shelves.

Back
Top Bottom