OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The pair pictured on the left up there is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]! #lighttoes

Just got my pair from RRS. Anyone else notice a slight red/orange stain near the end, pointy area of the toebox, where the rubber sole meets the fabric? 

I'd like to see more shots of people making denim work with these. All I see are joggers and sweatpants.

I'd like to see more shots of people making denim work with these. All I see are joggers and sweatpants.
I took this pic a few months back, this is basically how I wear all my racers; cuffed denim (no pinrolling).  I very rarely wear joggers/sweats with my racers unless I'm traveling so I can be comfortable during flights. Joggers make me feel like I'm trying too hard.

I took this pic a few months back, this is basically how I wear all my racers; cuffed denim (no pinrolling).  I very rarely wear joggers/sweats with my racers unless I'm traveling so I can be comfortable during flights. Joggers make me feel like I'm trying too hard.
What is the leg opening on those? I find anything over 7" looks silly with racers

Last edited:
Should've bought 2 pairs to make the best pair possible.. Smh.. I don't like that left foot weave. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom