OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
a couple more shots of my Oreos. if it wasn't freezing out they'd go straight to feet

I don't even know why I hesitated when everyone was feasting on RRS. I might honestly might buy my racers exclusively from them

For the people who order of RRS regularly or often enough, do you guys get a RRS box instead of original box pretty often?

****...should've never come in here...just bought blue lagoons & acai berries when I was just taking my morning dump before going on a run, how the hell did this just happen[emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm not even supposed to be in this thread & this is why. That was a hell of a deal though so I'll have to just go with it I guess lol
HAHA, I bought both yesterday morning before I left for work. With 10% MR cash back, it was a no brainer, even though I had to pay tax.

Got the Blue Lagoons and Acai Berries, and also a pair of the Acai Berries for my wife. So, with the Oreo V1's that I got on SNKR's, I have 3 more pairs of Racers coming for myself, that I really didn't have that much intention on getting. I don't even wear Racers all that much, but I think once El Nino passes in California and summertime heat hits, I'll rock them a lot.

Last edited:
These clowns from RRS got my shoes to me next day when I put the order in at like 4:45 yesterday. :x

They've officially gained a lifetime customer :smh: unbelieveable

I got the Blue Lagoons to $66 also, came to $134.93 :x

repped my dude :smokin

and Nike trolling everyone, dudes bought Oreo's to resell and now they are just sitting on NDC :lol:

Last edited:
I'm guessing the shoes might have different pricing? I see $66 for the acai color shipped to NY
i have those shoes in cart also

$94.95 

-$9.49 for the VIP discount

- $18.99 for the code

+5.98 tax

comes out to $72.45. 

what am i doing wrong? please help out. thanks

Back
Top Bottom