OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Picked up the Oreo 1 and Neo Turq last night.  Cant wait to get them in.  Game royals should be dropping soon right or did I miss out already?

Got the seller to post a pic. Thanks again for you input. Here it id:

Saw this before but didn't get to go back to reply. Got buried in the Neo Turq and Dark Gray excitement!

They look good. To be 100% sure I'd get a pic of the shoe tag but from what I can see in the pic where it's visible it's ok.

Did anybody's black/grey racers ship out yet? An order from earlier that morning of mine shipped this morning, but nothing on the racers yet.

It finally happened... RRS canceled my second order of Neo Turqs. Funny.. They still have a Sz 11 online though.

Last edited:
The knit material is softer and more flexible out of the box.
Makes sense, just got my white tongue orcas and they became my favorite pair.

ill prob always buy the older pairs now lol
Lol. I feel the same way, I owned a pair of olympics when they first released and regret returning them cause now I playing catch up on collecting the older ones. Good thing they're re releasing most of the old color ways.

Has anybody ordered any flyknit racers on NDC last 2/25 or 2/26? Did you already receive shipping confirmation?

Ordered flyknit racer oreo 2 on ndc lasy 2/25 and still hasn't shipped. Very unusual because nike would always ship them same day or within 24 hours..

rrs cancelled my neos too, i tried to call and they said that's coz it was already sold out before they could update the inventory.

rrs cancelled my neos too, i tried to call and they said that's coz it was already sold out before they could update the inventory.
i think shipping is delayed cause if this discount thing. ordered thursday and they just said shipped today around 3. no shipping number though 

The Oreo 1.0 did drop on RRS in late December but not online at the time. I would like to say it was Christmas Eve. There was a kind poster on NT who indicated they were taking phone orders and provided a SKU number. When you called in and provided the SKU number some agents let you order but some did not as they were not yet up online. Most people on NT were able to score pairs via phone order before they even went up online. If they ever did go up online it was not FSR I believe.

And to follow up, the blue glow racers have not been on RRS yet.
repped, also with regards to the newer weave my bro said new neos don't fit the same as the Blk tounge orcas. He said they fit smaller. But very possible that they feel that way because they havnt been broken into yet.

Last edited:
^ people often say one feels tighter then all the rest or whatnot. but in my opinion, this has been going on from the start. My greys fit the snuggest, while my Cheetos feel the most loose. I would say that they vary +/- a half size rather consistently since the the start.

Just made my second order of the neo turqs on rrs using a different payment method, size 10 & 11 in stock again. hope this won't get cancelled. 

Back
Top Bottom