OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i would trade if I was giving up racers to get the white trainers.

Both color ways are nice, but I give the edge to the white trainer. To me trainers are more comfortable and better looking than racers. Also trainers have been discontinued and racers have not.

To each his own

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

nerd.gif
Jason Markk sells a separate "premium" brush for suede/nubuck, you should use that for knit instead of the regular brush.

http://jasonmarkk.com/shop/premium-shoe-cleaning-brush/

My dark greys just got cancelled from nike
Sucks man.. what size were you gunning for?  Maybe others will be getting the same response.  

Did anyone get the shipping confirmation or already in hands?  Would love to see the production dates

Ordered neo turq 2/25 and oreo on 2/26 with no shipping updates as of today.  From my experience with NDC, if I don't get a shipping update by Monday, most likely it will get cancelled.  Shows pending on my CC.

Received shipping and tracking information on both orders [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

:nerd:

Never needed anything else other than an old toothbrush.

Last edited:
Lol RRS cancels my pair of Sz 11 Neo Turqs. I check online and they still have them so I reordered. Shipped out today. [emoji]127770[/emoji]

LOL, same here. Originally doubled up on the size 11, order got cancelled. Saw they still had five pieces only in size 11 so I ordered one along with some other colorways and I just got shipping confirmation.

This better be for real now. Neo Turq is the last Racer colorway I want and don't have yet.

LOL, same here. Originally doubled up on the size 11, order got cancelled. Saw they still had five pieces only in size 11 so I ordered one along with some other colorways and I just got shipping confirmation.

This better be for real now. Neo Turq is the last Racer colorway I want and don't have yet.
Nice... hope you get them man.  I still need mc 1.0 and atomic purple.  Think I am good otherwise.  

RRS cancelled size 10 neos on me twice in one week :lol:

They still holding on to both payments too :smh:

Does this cancellation stuff from RRS happen a lot? I haven't seen so many orders canceled in a thread before

Does this cancellation stuff from RRS happen a lot? I haven't seen so many orders canceled in a thread before

My last 6 or 7 orders have all been cancelled.. this is a day or 2 after receiving an order confirmation.

I just gott of phone with Nike in regards to grey racers. Ordered on 25th, no updates and still says "preparing to ship". Associate on phone said no word on low stock, and I pressed him to try and change my shipping to next day to meet delivery on scheduled date of March 2. No luck. Thinking they will be cancelled as well. SMH

RRS seems like the worst site to order from. Thanks to you guys I will never try and order anything from there.

Saving $30 is not worth the headaches I could save by just ordering directly from Nike

Back
Top Bottom