OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dat feel when you rocked 1 & stocked 1 of the game royalsl and they came back.... not even mad. hope all you guys eat with that RRS discount

is this real life

edit: This is FTL at International Plaza in Tampa.

funny to think a few months ago all these would've flew off the shelves. now theyre just easy to buy at any ftl. big ups to nike for that.

Ahhh! Can they be bought online yet? I'm in Australia and the FL here is pretty crap to be honest. Didn't get Fire Berries or Neo Turqs...etc. The next batch is a re-stock of the black/white/volt racers in April. lol WTF?
I'm from Aus. Footlocker US ships directly to Aus. Pretty sure footlocker here doesn't get racers at all.

Have you ordered from US Nike? Do they ship or you have to proxy?
They won't ship to Aus and they also wouldn't ship to the shipping forwarding company (I think the site recognises the address as a forwarding company). Might work with another proxy though.

Last edited:
So do you reckon the Game Royals will be up on NDC within the next few weeks?

They'll be up eventually so I wouldnt worry too much about when exactly they go up. Every racer that rereleased so far has SAT which I love so you shouldnt need to rush to get these when they do drop.

I cant wait for summer to get here so I can start wearing some of my racers again. Not to bring in UB talk here but I wish I could get away with wearing racers in the winter like I can UBs. Just gets too cold with the little flyknit thats there.

Last edited:
I cant wait for summer to get here so I can start wearing some of my racers again. Not to bring in UB talk here but I wish I could get away with wearing racers in the winter like I can UBs. Just gets too cold with the little flyknit thats there.
Yeah I know I want to wear my racers too, that's the only reason why I want some warmer weather :lol: idk how I see people walking around with them on during the winter when it's cold as hell tho my feet wouldn't forgive me

^ this post makes me sad. The fact that guys are so desperate for anything trainer, that they are posting pickups from last year. Nike needs to release the trainers again.

^ this post makes me sad. The fact that guys are so desperate for anything trainer, that they are posting pickups from last year. Nike needs to release the trainers again.
I remember a couple of years back when trainers sat at the factory store for weeks.  Only started selling when it was marked down to $59.99.  I prefer the racers and only bought a pair when it was marked down.

Last edited:
I remembered a couple of years back when trainers sat at the factory store for weeks.  Only started selling when it was marked down to $59.99.  I prefer the racers and only bought a pair when it was marked down.

I hear ya. I've always been a fan of the racers more. Just imagine though how much money Nike could make if they rereleased the trainers. They are foolish not to. They still have the tooling for it I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom