OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

i'm interested to see what these are because i've seen this model listed as flyknit racer e, but i'm not sure what the e stands for or anything. regardless of what they are, the price is expected to stay at $150
I seen that as well but assumed it was just the conversion software distinguishing between the two models to generate the list. Didnt see the "e" in other locations 

What happened to all the haters of the grey tongue MCs?

Now that they're releasing in stores slowly, everyone is ok with them now? lol

just playing

Last edited:

What happened to all the haters of the grey tongue MCs?

Now that they're releasing in stores slowly, everyone is ok with them now? lol
The grey tongues still suck.  Resellers will be paying people to take them off their hands! Move along people, nothing to see here.  Racers are dead, ultra boosts are the new king.  

The grey tongues still suck.  Resellers will be paying people to take them off their hands! Move along people, nothing to see here.  Racers are dead, ultra boosts are the new king.  

Well i still like racers. Wasnt around when they first released, didnt even catch the trainers but i think i'll always be a fan. Hype or no hype.

i feel like some of you read too much into the comments.. everyone was joking about the tongue and even hinted about it
just playing
Sarcasm is indeed hard to catch via text.  I was just trying to rile up the masses and have a little laugh.  I still laughed though thanks to casper.  

In other news, I'm still patiently waiting for my 2 pairs of MC's from Runner Inn, assuming they're still coming haha.  

I'm not sweating it though.  I've purchased multiple pairs of both MC releases for retail or under so I got mine.  
pimp.gif

Black laces aren't bad. The grey tongue makes the black laces pop just like the black swoosh on the multicolor.

i'm really digging the new weave. OG 1.0's had a lot more yellow/volt accents vs these retro 1.0's. 

Last edited:
Seems like a GR now.

i hope so. just let everyone get their pair :smile:

also, glad the gray tongues are there. can appreciate the differentiation i think a bit if you were able to get the original mc1's instead of having a gr re-release come along and diminish some of that appeal

Back
Top Bottom