OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I quite like the grey. Still prefer the black.

Did most people cancel their runnerinn orders? Feel like i might be able to get them sooner than mid May lol

Damn y'all really asking questions that either 1)we don't have the answers to or 2)have been answered already.

Please read a page or two before you ask about releases dates. Those have been answered.

Do your leg work, all it takes is picking up the phone. Stock locate at your local Footaction or Footlocker. The SKU/box tags have been posted several times already. Let's please keep this thread free from all these requests.

Damn y'all really asking questions that either 1)we don't have the answers to or 2)have been answered already.

Please read a page or two before you ask about releases dates. Those have been answered.

Do your leg work, all it takes is picking up the phone. Stock locate at your local Footaction or Footlocker. The SKU/box tags have been posted several times already. Let's please keep this thread free from all these requests.

You've been here for awhile. You know this isn't going to happen. It isn't normally the people who have been here for a long time who asks these questions. It's the random folks who pop up around release times. Just how it always goes.

Multicolor Racer is now on Footlocker's release calendar for the 13th of next month.

Last edited:
Not to be argumentative or defend anyone, but it kinda makes it hard and clutters it up when these stores are silently dropping them and every....single....store from every...single...state is being mentioned in here lol Ultra Boost thread right now is a prime example

I've always been a bigger fan of the older MC weave. The new one just reminds me of colorful fishtank pebbles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom