OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Because new products that are well-received are inherently exciting? I never said Nike is falling behind but they simply don't have a new cushioning tech that isn't rooted in existing tech. Nike is known for recycling old products-and it's worked out great for them, in terms of sales.

Almost all the most expensive sneakers, in terms of resale value, have been Nike retros-because those products have stood the test of time. But, to that point, do you think anyone is going to care about the Air Max 2015 (a flagship model, mind you) in 20 years? Look at the KD8, Lebron 13 and Jordan XXX-all of those flagship models sold terribly at retail. Nike Basketball has even had to change it's strategy as well because retailers (not Nike) took huge losses and complained.

Nike, at the end of the day, essentially prints money but doesn't necessarily dictate design culture like it used to.
I know where you are coming from, you don't see (australia) people lining up for nike products as of late except for the mc 3.0, however i dont think it matters if nike create any new technology or not. why do they need to create something new when the cushioning system they have were good and sold well and all they need to do is improve on it over yrs n yrs, when you have something solid you work towards the perfection of it. in saying that adidas did come out guns blazing in the past couple of yrs, i believe ub would do well but not AS well if kanye didnt wear them. Jordans and such had so much hype around em but now its turned to adidas with nmds y3s and yeezys UB. Competition is good makes nike move their *****, i still think nike lead with clothing products (tech fleece, techknit), adidas really fail in that area their sole focus lately has been their boost technology, im sure over yrs time that will be "outdated" and people will be asking for more. another example also with adidas lacking is in their football, or as you yanks call it soccer. they use to be the best, me personally who played football for many yrs wore adidas shoes (f40 predators) but they have since lacked from back in the days where nike has focused on their football shoes and have far better quality and comfort with their boots now.

I have a pair of super beat Orange Flyknit Racers (OG), and a pair of flyknits I no longer want. Was thinking of doing a sole swap, anyone know how?

Or know how to find a tutorial? TIA!

I have a pair of super beat Orange Flyknit Racers (OG), and a pair of flyknits I no longer want. Was thinking of doing a sole swap, anyone know how?

Or know how to find a tutorial? TIA!

Search this thread for posts from myself or lemon diesel. I haven't finished mine yet :lol:, but I showed my technique on how I separated the soles.

I can reference my post later today when I get onto a computer if you haven't found it by then.

Last edited:
Yeah those Volts are good don't worry about that Chinese sticker.

Last edited:
Why can't we just like both and accept that? I never thought I'd wear Adidas, but once I tried on UB's, I was hooked. You know that feeling when you're all stuffed up from a cold, and then one nostril opens up and you feel like a King because you can breath well? That was how i felt when i wore UB for the first time.

UB's will be the most comfortable shoe I've worn to date, but i still like racers.

Its ok to like both.

Why can't we just like both and accept that? I never thought I'd wear Adidas, but once I tried on UB's, I was hooked. You know that feeling when you're all stuffed up from a cold, and then one nostril opens up and you feel like a King because you can breath well? That was how i felt when i wore UB for the first time.

UB's will be the most comfortable shoe I've worn to date, but i still like racers.

Its ok to like both.
For real bro. Both are in a category of their own imo.

Ah damn, the Flyknit Racer bug bit me recently. Been looking for the Oreo 2.0s and turns out Nike.com had a random restock just yesterday 
mad.gif

Any recommendations on some websites I should be following if I'm looking for those? 

Ah damn, the Flyknit Racer bug bit me recently. Been looking for the Oreo 2.0s and turns out Nike.com had a random restock just yesterday 
mad.gif

Any recommendations on some websites I should be following if I'm looking for those? 
i'm surprised that those had a restock on NDC. the oreo 2.0's have been pretty much dried up at this point. best bet is your usual resell market and try to grab as close as possible to retail.

Back
Top Bottom