OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I was "done" after finally getting a MC(3.0), but these pulled me out of Racer Retirement :lol:. I couldn't pass up a second chance to get what I originally wanted :pimp:

not going to get into the boost/nike/adidas conversation but when a particular shoe does not sell out instanly, don't people consider the inventory each company makes?  if there are only 100 pairs made and 100 pairs are sold, is that hype versus another company that makes 1,000 but sells 900 and is not sold out?   If im either company, i want to sell 90% of 1,000 pairs versus being hyped and selling 100% of 100.  the figures of sales will never be published so we'll never get an answer on what's selling versus hype creation.  
True, it does seem like Nike made a ton of pairs for this release. Not complaining tho!

its a great day, MC 2.0s will be available on discount soon enough :smokin :smokin just wait for FTL to lift the coupon exclusion

Last edited:
anybody purchase their pair off kith. i still haven't gotten my confirmation email and its killin me

Last edited:
lol, a fsr still sitting on snkrs?

was trying to tell you guys from the beginning that it wasn't gonna be worth stressing out over

but whatever, glad everybody was able to get them

damnnn already copped a pair but can't believe these are still sitting! should I cop another???? lmaoo

FINALLY GOT MY CONFIRMATION! GOOD DAY TODAY BOYS hopefully everyone who tried was able to get a pair

All sizes are still up on eastbay / finish line too.

Went to footlocker and copped my 3rd pair. So thankful everyone has moved on to boosts [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

No offense to anyone who shops at kith but can someone explain to me what the craze is all about? I'm not a sneaker person, just like racers in general. I live near one of the kiths in NYC and I've walked in countless times only to leave in 30 seconds tops. I saw people paying over the top prices for cereal. CEREAL. Maybe I'm missing something but is it a thing now to eat cereal in the middle of the day in the middle of a store? You couldn't pay me any amount of money to wear something with a label on the front and that store charges large sums of money for KITH branded sweatshirts etc. am I missing something?

No offense to anyone who shops at kith but can someone explain to me what the craze is all about? I'm not a sneaker person, just like racers in general. I live near one of the kiths in NYC and I've walked in countless times only to leave in 30 seconds tops. I saw people paying over the top prices for cereal. CEREAL. Maybe I'm missing something but is it a thing now to eat cereal in the middle of the day in the middle of a store? You couldn't pay me any amount of money to wear something with a label on the front and that store charges large sums of money for KITH branded sweatshirts etc. am I missing something?
I share this sentiment with you too. Seems like a much lesser scale Supreme due to the effect of Fieg , but what do I know.

I should of just copped at my local spot seeing how these are readily available. Now I have to wait for shipping smh

Back
Top Bottom