OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Excited to wear these this summer!

Last edited:
The 2.0s are very similar to the 1.0s in that they really need some natural sunlight to be appreciated. Indoors/low light and the colors sort of mush together and don't look too good.

If hideous weaves are the case, (and bad weaves are super rare) go in store and have them pull out 3 or 4 pairs. Then pick the best of the lot. Even that's a bit crazy imo.

Just keeping it real, Most folks doing that aren't doing it because of a bad weave. More so to find "the best" out of most of the typical weaves.

imo

No biggie
I need both L & R to match for the most part. As long as there is balance

And not everyone has a store that's close or even has the time to do that. Also if you wear an uncommon size it's likely that the store will only have 1 pair in your size... so then what?

Just because you aren't so particular doesn't mean that someone is a lunatic if they happen to be.

I need both L & R to match for the most part. As long as there is balance

And not everyone has a store that's close or even has the time to do that. Also if you wear an uncommon size it's likely that the store will only have 1 pair in your size... so then what?

Just because you aren't so particular doesn't mean that someone is a lunatic if they happen to be.

Yep

That's cool and all. Notice on every post I made regarding the subject I put imo.

I mean, I thought that was the whole reason for MC weave? To not match?

Either way, it is just my opinion and if you feel different, that's cool.

I mean, there are people in here that feel like you have to choose between racers and ultra boost. Like you can't like and wear both. Smh

Last edited:
Yep

That's cool and all. Notice on every post I made regarding the subject I put imo.

I mean, I thought that was the whole reason for MC weave? To not match?

Either way, it is just my opinion and if you feel different, that's cool.

I mean, there are people in here that feel like you have to choose between racers and ultra boost. Like you can't like and wear both. Smh
I buy multiple pairs of every mixed weave racer it's not just for the MC

Anybody with the white racers. Do they get dirty pretty quick? Got mine from finish line today and they arrived dirty. Like fingerprints on the right one, just wondering if it's worth returning or are the just going to get insta-dirty anyway?

Anybody with the white racers. Do they get dirty pretty quick? Got mine from finish line today and they arrived dirty. Like fingerprints on the right one, just wondering if it's worth returning or are the just going to get insta-dirty anyway?

Mine came in perfect condition from FTL. I've worn them about 3 times, and have a couple marks near the toes but otherwise have remained in great condition.

they will have to make a trip to the washer every few weeks if you use them a lot.. just the way it is with white shoes..

Your only hope is to match up the right from top pic with left from bottom... those pink toes are horrible

Back
Top Bottom