OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So you didn't bother to cop trainers when every single colorways sat at outlets for 2-3 years?

Just wondering what the thought process is on coming in just now for this model?

was out of the game for quite awhile came back into it a year and a half ago.

Chill with the Kanye references. Y'all may joke but the people who lurk this site don't know any better.

Kanye wore this **** FIVE years ago. Y'all gotta move on to the Karhus or whatever. These ain't cool anymore

I can't believe this shoe is still selling out at this price.

Can one of the OGs please post their Nike order confirmations from two years ago when these shoes hit the outlets?

I can't believe this shoe is still selling out at this price.

Can one of the OGs please post their Nike order confirmations from two years ago when these shoes hit the outlets?

Nah that **** corny. It's not about who had these first. It's about having an appreciate for a dope model. But cats acting like they always like this model when realistically they only like this colorway for one man.

So you didn't bother to cop trainers when every single colorways sat at outlets for 2-3 years?

Just wondering what the thought process is on coming in just now for this model?
Some people are late to the game man. Don't gotta flame him for it. Same thing can be said for many other shoe models.

I get the feeling that these are gonna be impossible to get in the states as well. Nike rep said that only select Nikestores will be getting these. Whatever that means

Nah that **** corny. It's not about who had these first. It's about having an appreciate for a dope model. But cats acting like they always like this model when realistically they only like this colorway for one man.
Das dat 'Ye effect

It's not that serious man lol

af1 1982 af1 1982 the boost bubble is too inflated at the moment, and resellers need something else to flip apart from boost. Also, the sneaker scene is a lot more crowded than it was 5 years ago. I'm salty i struck out, but i understand the demand for the pair. I blame the supply. Nike released MC 2.0 racers in ridiculous amounts and it was a breeze copping them. Just hoping these eventually go the same route.

Some people are late to the game man. Don't gotta flame him for it. Same thing can be said for many other shoe models.

Judging by the shoes in his avatar, he only buys a certain type of sneaker.

What is this game y'all speak of though?

af1 1982 af1 1982 the boost bubble is too inflated at the moment, and resellers need something else to flip apart from boost. Also, the sneaker scene is a lot more crowded than it was 5 years ago. I'm salty i struck out, but i understand the demand for the pair. I blame the supply. Nike released MC 2.0 racers in ridiculous amounts and it was a breeze copping them. Just hoping these eventually go the same route.

You and I both. I have zero issue with reselling in general but in reality, margins will be low on these. People hoping for $250-300 will be disappointed when people selling their OG pairs for less than that.

Regardless of the hype, this model is dope as hell, really versatile and a great summer shoe. I doubt people are copping these to flip, and if they are they've got a big storm coming

i hope you guys get em stateside for those who missed - lab drops aren't the easiest, maybe snkrs will be kind. These aren't for me - my latest project is trying to find a volt trainer in a 13 which is a pain - fortunately people aren't biting on crazy resell prices yet (and I hope they dont).

You and I both. I have zero issue with reselling in general but in reality, margins will be low on these. People hoping for $250-300 will be disappointed when people selling their OG pairs for less than that.

At least you still have the US release to look forward to though. I'm in Asia and there isn't even a glimmer of hope for me. Not a chance in hell am i paying resale either.

Judging by the shoes in his avatar, he only buys a certain type of sneaker.

What is this game y'all speak of though?
The sneaker game?... Just a flex in the avatar. Don't gotta be up his *** about it. And if he is a hypebeast then let it be because there's plenty more of them on NT. Nothing we can do about it. Don't let those types give you grey hairs, man lol.

Back
Top Bottom