OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm not into trainers but the greys , sunsets , yellow , and light blue colorways are beautiful on this shoe . These are better than the first run of trainers IMO . You guys are lucky . Love racers though .

This is great news for fans of the shoe in general. If i miss black/white...i will gladly take the pale grey or pink. Preferably grey...then pink :lol:

either way it seems unlikely i will got 0 for 3....i hope

Those Greys just look like the white/blacks in a dimly lit room or while standing in some shade :lol:.

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-1-681x474.png

I can't say the pale grey is what I expected, I will have to see them in person. I'm still excited though.

I love the direction/color schemes Nike is going with these trainers. Minimal and not too loud colorways :smokin

So far all of these future Trainer releases are $. I think the Trainers were under appreciated when they first released, especially being so similar to Racers. Not to mention, when FK came out, BB sneakers were at the tail-end of being the sneakers of choice with younger guys (and some girls). It's been trainers/runners for some time now, and it might be the Flyknit Trainer's time to shine. At $150, I think these are going to go over really well. And the colorway choices are spot on. Not monotone (color blocking with black), not too much color (but colorful), and not too loud. Just right. 'Simple' and 'back to basics' works really well sometimes.

I'm in for at least 4-5 pairs of flyknit trainers during this run. Already seeing all kinds of colorways I wouldn't mind owning.

Back
Top Bottom