OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just tried them on in store and I gotta say they're TTS. And I'm someone that sizes up .5 on most nike runners, air max, etc. Sized up .5 on the OG ultraboost. Sized up .5 on flyknit lunar 3s. But for these, I took my TTS size, AKA my presto size, my sock dart size, my jordan size.

Would like to hear if anyone else has the same opinion
Yeah they were TTS when I got them back in 2012

don't worry guys, some of yall said these will eventually "hit the outlets" :rofl:

stockx was the place to buy yesterday, going for $170-$180 after new member discount

hit outlets? idk about that.

but dont be naive to think that nike wont make these plentiful

many restocks will come

im surprised but not surprised. Local boutique had pairs still sitting after their queue died down like 2 hrs after opening.

I dropped by and managed to cop my 2nd with still a decent number of pairs remaining.

hit outlets? idk about that.

but dont be naive to think that nike wont make these plentiful

many restocks will come

yup, gonna ride this out.. I still have a "few" pairs to wear in the meantime.. I can always pay resell at any time, just not feelin' that atm..

Not more sizing opinions.....

giphy.gif
Gotta go 2 size up man. These feel small.

Naw everyone just want the Yeezy Flyknits....it'll go back to normal.
Im always open to seeing new members pop in here i just hate hate hate when people call em yeknits. Like i hope people that refer to them as yeknits dont get their pairs :evil:

it's technically a NikeLab release so unless its a NikeLab store, unlikely
Im expecting a restock though. Didnt the knit by nights restock? I remember i couldve copped but held off cause i was spending too much. Regret that decision after i saw em in person :smh:

Back
Top Bottom