OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How so? Or you just talking about their market appeal. From a design standpoint there is nothing about them that says they arent' a performance shoe. I put in a ton of miles in my og red trainers (unpadded) and they are a great gym shoe. You can run in them and they have good lateral stability for lifts. I feel like i am going to fall over some times carying heavy dumbbells to my bench in my racers. Those things are straight line runners for sure. But if you want to work out in them do it they won't let you down

from a marketing standpoint. They aren’t advertising or selling them as running shoes. It’s part of their sportswear line now. Not saying you can’t run in them. They added the pads due to heel issues when running. They can get away with removing the pad now

Good luck guys

IMG_1783.PNG
For those of you who haven't gotten the white pair, you better hurry. Once JL wears something the hypebeast come out of the woodwork.

For those of you who haven't gotten the white pair, you better hurry. Once JL wears something the hypebeast come out of the woodwork.

thanks JL hopefully it boosts resale for those with multiples. Honestly if i can land the pale greys and sunsets...id let my black/white's go for +$100 in profit

My neighbor mentioned before they have a fear of clowns (FOC). She wears Sketchers. Maybe resale about to take off for them.

Jerry riding with Nike these days. Won’t be surprised if he drops a collaboration. He hasn’t worn adidas in a long time now

Back
Top Bottom