OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are you not from the US? The only reason why I bought sunsets today. 127 shipped.

Not too sure. Worked just fine for me. What size do you need? Maybe I can send you the cart?? Worth a shot

NOTE: Not too sure how it works, but if you've used it once before with your account, it won't let you use it again.

Try this and add your correct size before you delete the one I put in the cart as a placeholder.

https://www.notre-shop.com/6240605/...01.1341658722.1504318502-874259159.1504318502

Last edited:
Initially passed on the tints.... but $127 shipped is too good to pass up! Thanks NT fam :smokin

Go cop on Notre right now, use code "WELCOME15" for 15% off. No tax or shipping had me at $127.50 shipped. Doubled up on the tints and copped Greys. Sweet deal:nthat:
True MVP right here. Repped!

Put in a half hearted order for 3 of them (1 each in my size, and 1 bae sized Pale Grey) and got the code to work. $382.50, no tax, and got shipping confirmation.

And this is why I wish I had more to offer to the NT community.

Damn, I got my NDC pair in the black/whites but they fit just a tad small. Need the size 12s not the 11.5. Anyone open to a swap/sites still dropping/will NDC let me change the size lol

Damn, I got my NDC pair in the black/whites but they fit just a tad small. Need the size 12s not the 11.5. Anyone open to a swap/sites still dropping/will NDC let me change the size lol
We have the same issue but opposite sizing ... I need the 7.5 and I got an 8 .. I like my shoes snug I feel the air zoom more when it's hugging my foot like a sock

only ever wanted the whites but couldn't resist. luckily was able to double up on whites too. unfortunately Sunset Tints too pink for me in person so any Bay Area NT local want to cop for retail+tax, message me (size 12)

IMG_5333.JPG

Last edited:
  • Still waiting on that snkrs pair to be shipped. Seems backed up since they have that sale going on as well.
    only ever wanted the whites but couldn't resist. luckily was able to double up on whites too. unfortunately Sunset Tints too pink for me in person so any Bay Area NT local want to cop for retail+tax, message me (size 12)

IMG_5333.JPG
    Doubled up on the black/white (triple up if you count my pair for a friend) lol. Only got one pair of the tints. Passed on the pale gray. I am done for a while. No future colors that I have seen makes me want to get them.

• Still waiting on that snkrs pair to be shipped. Seems backed up since they have that sale going on as well.

Doubled up on the black/white (triple up if you count my pair for a friend) lol. Only got one pair of the tints. Passed on the pale gray. I am done for a while. No future colors that I have seen makes me want to get them.

the Cirrus Blues are a must cop to me

nike-flyknit-trainer-cirrus-blue-summer-2017-02.jpg

if they ever retro the Olympic pack though, those are the kicks I'm going to the grave with

4_359.jpg

Blue glows are MEAN. I see a pair in my size on the bay and I want them. Cirrus blues are dope but I almost wannna hold out to see if they will release

I received my White Trainers from SG, but they sent me the wrong size (ordered a 10.5, got a 10). I emailed them as soon as got them in and no response yet. My DSM order comes in tomorrow and that one is a size 10 as well. If anything, I'll just try to size swap for a 10.5 or sell them locally.

I did try them on. They do fit slight longer than my 10.5 Racers. Also, it is a little tight in toe box (nothing major), but it could be that the Flyknit needs to be broken in.

I need the red and blues. I hope they release before trainers gain momentum (like after Ye wore them). So far all three color ways have been easy to cop. IMO that's because everyone is consumed with NMDs and UB, and Ye isn't wearing them anymore.

I need the red and blues. I hope they release before trainers gain momentum (like after Ye wore them). So far all three color ways have been easy to cop. IMO that's because everyone is consumed with NMDs and UB, and Ye isn't wearing them anymore.
It'll still sell regardless of kanye considering the fact that popular sizes of pales and sunsets were sold out completely on SNKRS and some boutiques.

Jerry Lorenzo took down his flight pic with the whites but he's still wearing them here lol. I wonder if he took down the pic to not stirr up hype?

Idk but I'm glad he took down that pic. Had I struck out I was def gonna blame it on him lol.

So how many people actually had their pairs cancelled from notre? Ordered the tints around 7 and havent gotten anything else except a confirmation email. If it pulls through im cancelling or returning my SNKRS pair

Back
Top Bottom