OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
is Jason Markk the best water/stain repellent for the white trainers?

and anything else I should use in addition to it? Want to keep these icy as long as I can

is Jason Markk the best water/stain repellent for the white trainers?

and anything else I should use in addition to it? Want to keep these icy as long as I can
Forgot I had that stuff, gonna treat them tomorrow and see. It says spray one coat and let dry 24 hrs or longer than another coat

Spent over $600 on shoes in the past week. I need to chill. Hopefully I can win my fantasy leagues to pay these off lol.

Haha I need to chill as well. Bought white and pale grey trainers, and a pair of Allen Edmond boots. Would've bought the BAIT Future if I would've gotten them. My snowboard season pass need to purchase on Monday for $640, and just got my brakes done yesterday

Chiiiiill

Well yeah you can shrink them with the dryer but I thought the steaming process was more about form fitting and slight adjustments. Regardless, wouldn't recommend it.

I remember the day the dude posted that pic of those racers :lol:

I wish I never sold my black/white racers. They were just too big though

L taken on SNKRS on the white pair. Package lost in transit according to Nike. Shipping info never updated past "in transit to UPS facility"...What are the odds of a restock of the whites or should I just pay resell?

Last edited:
DIvIoi3VwAA8ZMn.jpg

Broke them out again today. Might be my favorite release this year

MUST RESIST COPING PALE GREY ON CONCEPTS.....

All day yesterday I kept checking and my size 11.5 was still there. I successfully resisted. When I did cave at about 1 am, they were sold out. :lol:

Pro tip: create an account and add them to your cart, then leave the site. They'll send you a coupon code via email a few hours later. I think it's like 5% off, but it's better than nothing.

Don't remember who said it, but it's true; most of NT doesn't know their true size.

It would be more helpful if people could start listing out their brannock sizing, and then discuss how the models/colorways fit (due to Nike's inconsistent manufacturing).

For instance:
I'm a brannock size 10 width D.

In the first batch of volt, mc1, neo racers I went with a 10
Padded trainers 10
Unpadded trainers 9.5

Newer racers in the same size feel snug, and no idea how these recently released trainers fit.

Don't remember who said it, but it's true; most of NT doesn't know their true size.

It would be more helpful if people could start listing out their brannock sizing, and then discuss how the models/colorways fit (due to Nike's inconsistent manufacturing).

For instance:
I'm a brannock size 10 width D.

In the first batch of volt, mc1, neo racers I went with a 10
Padded trainers 10
Unpadded trainers 9.5

Newer racers in the same size feel snug, and no idea how these recently released trainers fit.
Brannock is 9.5D for me and I wear 10 in all Nikes. #higharches

All day yesterday I kept checking and my size 11.5 was still there. I successfully resisted. When I did cave at about 1 am, they were sold out. :lol:

Pro tip: create an account and add them to your cart, then leave the site. They'll send you a coupon code via email a few hours later. I think it's like 5% off, but it's better than nothing.

I hope it sells (my size) out soon. So I can save money. Lol.

L taken on SNKRS on the white pair. Package lost in transit according to Nike. Shipping info never updated past "intensity to UPS facility"...What are the odds of a restock of the whites or should I just pay resell?
Some UPS worker who struck out saw your box probably and stole them LMAO

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the (lack of) comfort that 2.0s have in comparison to 1.0s. Wore my White/Black out last night and immediately noticed a few things:

Compared to the 1.0 OGs, the 2.0s:

1. Are way less comfortable with the apparent lack of heel zoom air. Couldn't really feel the forefoot zoom air even though its visible when you peel back the insole.
2. Feels way less dense and light (may be a positive for most) but seems like Nike really skimped on the materials here compared to the OG.
3. While I agree the unpadded versions are aesthetically very pleasing, the back collar dug into my heel all night to a point where I started getting blisters (after only 1 hour of wear). I own a few OG trainers that are unpadded (volt, orange) but never experienced this level of discomfort after such a short wear.

I understand that most people here may not own any of the OG colorways but damn, these feel like they were so cheaply constructed. Needless to say, the Pale Greys are going straight back to the store once they arrive and no mas colorways for me. If you need a 10.5 in Pale Grey hmu. Very disappointed with the 2.0 versions but I may be in the minority.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom