OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
anyone else's heel slip?
My heel doesn't slip badly, but I think I'm getting at least some because I'm getting some irritation on my Achilles. Can't wear the same socks I wear with my Vapormax with these. I'll have to try a few different pairs to see which ones give me more Achilles protection.

Well, all well that ends well. UPS found my package with the quickness. Glad I called them yesterday. My pales are currently on a vehicle for delivery! :pimp:.

Update: Delivered before noon :pimp:

Last edited:
My heel doesn't slip badly, but I think I'm getting at least some because I'm getting some irritation on my Achilles. Can't wear the same socks I wear with my Vapormax with these. I'll have to try a few different pairs to see which ones give me more Achilles protection.
Heel slippage was a big gripe with the first release hence why the proceeding batches had padding. By that time the masses started buying them and just like the UB 1.0 everyone swore the unpadded were better than the padded.

Heel slippage was a big gripe with the first release hence why the proceeding batches had padding. By that time the masses started buying them and just like the UB 1.0 everyone swore the unpadded were better than the padded.

I don't know what a UB 1.0 is but the unpadded Flyknit Trainers look 100 times better than the padded versions. Obviously it depends on your feet but I have absolutely no problem with the unpadded ones. The only pair of padded trainers I have (the MCs) gave me more issues than the unpadded ones.

anyone else's heel slip?

Yeah, mine does pretty badly. I ordered the same size as my racers. Half size down is way too constricting in the forefoot area. Racer size is good in the forefoot, but the heel slips badly. These are exactly the same sizing issues I have with the mariahs. Looks like I won't be purchasing any other trainers.

Is this the same stock from a few days ago? Sucks it's $215+ otherwise I'm sure woulda sold out awhile ago

Appreciate this; I didnt pull the trigger when it was originally posted...but my size was still going for $240+ and Im done waiting and searching

anyone else's heel slip?

Yeah, mine does pretty badly. I ordered the same size as my racers. Half size down is way too constricting in the forefoot area. Racer size is good in the forefoot, but the heel slips badly. These are exactly the same sizing issues I have with the mariahs. Looks like I won't be purchasing any other trainers.

Does tightening it up not work out? I wear no-show-sockliner and I have about a thumb space on the forefoot. Tightening it up works out for me with the heel slipage.

Does tightening it up not work out? I wear no-show-sockliner and I have about a thumb space on the forefoot. Tightening it up works out for me with the heel slipage.
No, they are already decently tight, and if I tighten them more, then my forefoot (especially the top) is uncomfortably tight.

Heel slip is very minor for me but the pulltab on the back does kinda irritate my heel.

Observation on pales since unboxing:

Low/dem lighting: they do look tan/cream (some said a brownish color)

High/bright lighting: they look like a true flat light grey. "Pale grey"

Last edited:

Damn, those 8.5's didn't work?

I too have a thumb space in my toe (tho I up half a size instead of TTS) but tightening I can still feel a little slippage.

Yeah, they didn't work out... sold them for what I got them for from you. My size 9 pale greys aren't working out great for me either. Might just stick with the racers.

Maybe try thicker socks, I had to switch from uniqlo no shows to Nike's because they were too thin.

I too have a thumb space in my toe (tho I up half a size instead of TTS) but tightening I can still feel a little slippage.

Thumb space isn't bad, that's usually how much space you should have unless you want them pretty snug. Everyone likes it their own way tho.

sucks some of y'all have that. so far I've had 0 issues with heel slippage with my .5 size down pairs and my TTS pair

Back
Top Bottom