OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hit my local nike clearance this last weekend and I copped flyknit racer 2.0 multicolors and flyknit mariah's (navy/gum) for like $120 total lol

Doubled up on birthday coupon and 25% off

you can buy white flyknits at nike factory store. i seen a whole bunch less than a month in katy texas mall.

I’m gonna be in Houston next week. Can you grab some for me? I will hook you up. I’d go to check it out myself but I won’t have a car and uber from downtown Houston to Katy will be like $200

7E65BD3C-3222-4623-8528-7378EF3912C2.jpeg
8) Got my pair in from the NDC restock!

man, a size 5 in the whites woulda made a great xmas gift for the gf . need to stop ignoring the alerts on this thread

My nephew has a pair of MC 3.0 racers that he hasn't worn yet from when the 3.0s first stocked. I'm still able to return them if I ordered on NDC right?

Yes, you should be able to. as long as you still have the shipping label that was provided with it

if not, get on chat with CS and as long as you provide them the order number and associated email, they can get you situated with a return label

Back
Top Bottom