OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How do you guys clean your Flyknits? Cold water + toothbrush work?

My White trainers got mad dirty yesterday. Went to some old factory and it was dusty as **** :emoji_sob::emoji_sob:
I use Angelus shoe cleaner. It's way cheaper than Jason Mark's and crep and works just as good.

I use Angelus shoe cleaner. It's way cheaper than Jason Mark's and crep and works just as good.

Thanks. You would think somebody who collects sneakers would have some cleaners on hand.... nope, not my cheapass. :emoji_tired_face:

Tempted to try cold water and my toothbrush, but that might spread the dirt around even more :emoji_laughing:

Thanks. You would think somebody who collects sneakers would have some cleaners on hand.... nope, not my cheapass. :emoji_tired_face:

Tempted to try cold water and my toothbrush, but that might spread the dirt around even more :emoji_laughing:
Definitely recommend angelus cleaner. I don't really clean my shoes often because idgaf unless it's like a big noticeable patch of dirt.

Toothbrush and little toothpaste always does the trick. Some hot water and a moist towel. You only need that fancy stuff to get the funk smell out the kicks.

Accidentally thought alcohol will be good job to clean my racers but noooooooo. I smudge the volt paint off a little bit off my pair. Don't use alcohol.

Toothbrush and little toothpaste always does the trick. Some hot water and a moist towel. You only need that fancy stuff to get the funk smell out the kicks.

Accidentally thought alcohol will be good job to clean my racers but noooooooo. I smudge the volt paint off a little bit off my pair. Don't use alcohol.
Alcohol strips paint man lol...

nah actual medical aid alcohol i put it on a small amount on a rag, and next thing i know im wiping of the volt paint off the shoes. i was like ohhh **** this is what i get for being a neat freak. smh, lol
Yeah isopropyl alcohol will strip paint. I use it to strip down shoes for customs if I don't have acetone. Does the job just as good if you do it enough.

Yeah isopropyl alcohol will strip paint. I use it to strip down shoes for customs if I don't have acetone. Does the job just as good if you do it enough.

IW8simF.gif

I learned my mistake, sticking to hot water and little hand washing soap next time.

I learned my mistake, sticking to hot water and little hand washing soap next time.

Man, does this work on white flyknit? If I can clean them without purchasing a shoe cleaning solution, I think I'd just do that. I'd hate to ruin my White trainers. :rolleyes

This? www.amazon.com/Angelus-Easy-Cleaner-Kit/dp/B01ED8P3HO/

Or this? www.amazon.com/Angelus-Foam-Tex-Sneaker-Cleaning/

One is $13 and the other is $17. One says it's for leather, suede, nubuk, & more. The other specifically says it's for sneakers.

Man, does this work on white flyknit? If I can clean them without purchasing a shoe cleaning solution, I think I'd just do that. I'd hate to ruin my White trainers. :rolleyes

This? www.amazon.com/Angelus-Easy-Cleaner-Kit/dp/B01ED8P3HO/

Or this? www.amazon.com/Angelus-Foam-Tex-Sneaker-Cleaning/

One is $13 and the other is $17. One says it's for leather, suede, nubuk, & more. The other specifically says it's for sneakers.
I got the easy cleaner without the brush from angelus' website for $5 a while ago. It's the first link. I just use a tooth brush to rub it in. I've used it on my concord 11 lows that I heavily beat and they cleaned the mesh pretty well. Also cleaned up my oreo racers up too that I beat to death. It's basically the same crap that jason markk uses just isn't heavily marketed so it's much cheaper.

I've always just used warm water, mild dish detergent and a toothbrush and I've never had any issues getting things clean.

How do you guys clean your Flyknits? Cold water + toothbrush work?
My White trainers got mad dirty yesterday. Went to some old factory and it was dusty as **** :emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

i rocked the s*** out of my white trainers since they dropped. I used Crep which cleaned the midsoles but didnt help my uppers and collars, which were pretty dirty.

I just soaked the uppers in oxiclean for 30 minutes and brushed + rinsed, then air dry. Came out lookin brand new.

Give it a shot and instead of Crep, you can use Barkeeper's Friend also.

Lol had to return my MC 3.0 racers... Trainers just feel so much better with the wider base.
got rid of all my racers awhile back trainers always been my fav model I wish they would make them padded again tho

These

Attachments

• 17CC7F3D-EB3E-4582-B87E-74667E67B424.jpeg
    17CC7F3D-EB3E-4582-B87E-74667E67B424.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 5B3E19A8-4452-43B4-80A6-E8B5D3EB255F.jpeg
    5B3E19A8-4452-43B4-80A6-E8B5D3EB255F.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom